Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court

Offers Memory Care

55 Oaklawn Ave, Cranston, RI 02920
Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 7 days

Concession of $500 off for three months totaling $1500. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court

Memory Care Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court

October 13, 2018

By Arlene B. R.

Warm, caring staff. Clean rooms. Meals adapted to dietary needs and preferences. Ongoing activities throughout morning, afternoon, and early evening.

Thank you for your review.

September 20, 2018

By DiannaM

I absolutely love Victoria Court where do I even begin! From the moment I walked in to visit a friend at the facility it felt very comfortable, it felt like I was home. I am always greeted with a smiling face and every employee I see is always smiling and welcomes me with a warm hello. You can tell by how every employee interacts with other residents that they actually know them, care for them and love their job! The facility is very nice, clean and well kept. The apartments are a nice size, plenty of room for a larger bed, couch and even a kitchen table. They have a beautiful courtyard with a gazebo that is so private and it's so relaxing to sit outside for some fresh air. My friend loves the activities there, especially the musical guests, bingo and the crafts. The nursing team is amazing and will tend promptly to anything of concern with care. Kudos to the management staff at Victoria Court for a job well done! You all are amazing and very special to not only my friend but to me too!

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

January 06, 2018

By Superstar

This is a wonderful place for your loved one the care is wonderful and the staff are superstars!

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive 5 star review. We appreciate it & hope to see you again!

November 10, 2017

By William R.

I visited with a friend to see their dad doing this new program, "Brain in Play". WOW! I can't believe how great these seniors are doing! Amazing work that this staff does! The best!

November 04, 2017

By Adam G.

So much love. My friend need help caring for her mom. These people are so caring and compassionate. Wonderful place.

October 16, 2017

By J. Hoffman

I love visiting the residents here. I visit my mom's friend and she is always so happy. The patio is so pretty and it's so nice that everyone is outside so often. Fun place to be!

J. Hoffman, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you.

August 21, 2017

By Patrick

We chose Pacifica for my in-laws, and they're very happy with it. My wife liked it based on the location, and the service they provide in as far as allowing them to stay together, even though my father-in-law does not have Alzheimer's. We've been to a couple of family cookouts and they have Bingo. They seemed to be satisfied with the different variety of food and three meals are served a day.

Thank you Patrick for your review, we are pleased to hear that you and family are happy with your decision. We are proud of our staff, our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Feel free to contact us at (401) 519-0260.
See all Memory Care reviews (15) See fewer reviews

Questions about Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Dementia care training starts at orientation and continues throughout the staffs’ tenure. Onboarding includes 26 hours of Dementia and Assisted Living care training with 3 – 5 days of hands-on training. Ongoing training is comprised of computer-based learning (8 additional hours per year); hands-on live classroom training (4 hours per year); and monthly in-service events led by the registered nurse, executive director, or a third party vendor.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

We have sufficient staff to meet needs and requirements of the population of residents within our community.

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Pacifica Senior Living offers a robust activities program staffed by an activities director and an activities assistant. Group activities including, but limited to, exercise, gardening, movies, baking, putting golf, and singing are scheduled seven days a week from 9:30am through 6:00pm. Additionally, individual one-on-one activities, such as manicures and jewelry making, are ongoing throughout the day. Long-term memories are engaged through activities specific for long-term stimulation and reminiscing with memory books. Other activities include, but are not limited to, live music, dance groups, birthday parties, dance parties, ice cream parties, and holiday parties.

Each resident is assessed by the registered nurse every 90 days. After the resident has had his/her assessment, a care conference is scheduled with the family/Power of Attorney and resident to meet with the executive director, registered nurse, and activities director.

What techniques does Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

As Pacifica Senior Living practices individual person-centered care, techniques vary per resident and are meant to be independent appropriate. Techniques may include reminders, cueing, mechanically enhanced foods, hand-under-hand assistance, or a total assist with feeding.

How does Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

The Care Conference, scheduled every 90 days, is the most formal communication with families regarding a loved one’s health. However, Pacifica Senior Living maintains an up-to-date Facebook and distributes a monthly newsletter with a wealth of information regarding the community and its residents.

Describe the neighborhood around Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Victoria Court is centrally located in Cranston, Rhode Island. We are in a rural, residential neighborhood yet just a few miles from popular restaurants, shops, parks and malls.

Is Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

We have worked with most of the major hospitals in RI; Rhode Island Hospital, Kent County Hospital, Fatima Hospital, Miriam, etc. Kent County Hospital is just a few miles away.

Costs for Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court

Services and Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court

• Pharma

• State Licenses: ALR01454

About Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court

Situated in the vibrant community of Cranston, Rhode Island, Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court offers full-service assisted living and memory care programs, providing a warm, inviting and familiar environment for residents with Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia. Our community focuses on programs that help individuals with memory loss to thrive while managing the issues of dementia.

Our residential care community offers an atmosphere of home and comfort, reducing the feeling of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones. While providing the best in customized care for our residents, we also provide support and education for families, helping the entire family enhance their understanding and happiness.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Victoria Court