Westmoreland Manor

Reviews of Westmoreland Manor

Nursing Home Reviews for Westmoreland Manor

November 29, 2014

By Lou Ann1

We were pleasantly surprised with Westmoreland Manor. The staff was phenomenal. They were understaffed, but the girls that were on that floor gave their all. I wouldn’t say it was great, but it was good.

July 25, 2013

By caring0627213

Everything seems to be fine at Westmorland Manor when my dad was there. They have some staff that are compassionate, patient, and willing to do things right. The place was clean. The food was fine. We requested to get him out of the room because the other person was making a lot of noise, but they did not immediately respond until we got dad to the hospital. Dad was going nuts with the noise.

June 29, 2012

By chrissy1

The facility is welcoming, clean workers are plesant.

June 02, 2012

By brownjesse7

My grandmother is stay here as she recovers from a stroke. From the outside it is a very beautiful place though i do worry because it is located close to the county prison. The staff are very kind though very busy at times it seems but they always get to any questions i may have or any favors such as making sure the local football game is on for her.The facilities themselves seem clean and well maintained and the elderly i see on the way to my grandmothers room seem well. If i was to have any complaints it would only be that as i stated before they seem a little understaffed at times. As i would like to finish with a positive since i would rate this facility very good would be that even if visiting hours arent at the time they always try to fit family in when it is good for us if its after hours visiting or moving therapy around.

About Westmoreland Manor

Westmoreland Manor is a senior living provider in Greensburg, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Westmoreland Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Westmoreland Manor