The Meadows Manor

Reviews of The Meadows Manor

Assisted Living Reviews for The Meadows Manor

October 14, 2011

By cklaips

My grandmother spent a few years at the Meadows Assisted Living center in Dallas, PA, before her unfortunate passing. I had visited her many times over the years, and I would say the complex is very nice compared to the other nursing homes I have been to in the area. It is a large apartment complex, complete with a small lake and gardens outside. There are walking paths that go around the lake which are great for afternoon strolls for the elders who like to stay in shape. My grandmother's apartment was fairly standard; there was one bedroom with an attached bathroom, a living room, and a small kitchen. It was nothing fancy, but it was all she needed. It would get tight if a bunch of the family was visiting, however. It was always very quiet whenever we were inside, although that may have just been her particular building. The residents seemed to keep to themselves for the most part, except those who hung out in the puzzle room or near the lake and patio area outside. My grandmother was a very independent woman, and as such she did not interact with the staff too much. I never heard her say anything negative about them, and they were always courteous and helpful if I ever needed to ask them anything. Overall, it is a nice facility that allows the residents a certain degree of independence that was missing at the other homes I had visited.

About The Meadows Manor

The Meadows Manor is a senior living provider in Dallas, Pennsylvania that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Meadows Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Meadows Manor