Beaver Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Beaver Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Beaver Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center

March 07, 2015

By anonymous107268750

My mom was in Beaver Valley Nursing and Rehab. It was very good. The staff was very good because they went above and beyond in helping her. I had not tried the food, but it looked a little better than the other place she was in. She was in a shared room, and it was adequate. I was satisfied with it. It was very clean, and the staff was very nice.

April 13, 2013

By helpless one

There are very FEW of teh staff whtuaally seem to care! My grandma was sent there by her doctor after being diagnosed with cancer & half the time, they "forget" to bring her any meals! They don't know how to empty her bag (a colostomy). They leave her in her wheelchair ALL DAY LONG & don't bother checking on her. I don't think I'd recomend this place to my worst enemy! It's a shame to think of how unorganized or uncaring these people seem to be! (Minus the very very FEW who actually pay attention!)

August 04, 2011

By caretaker2

We have found most staff to be caring and interested. Several staff members have been outstanding! There is a missing link: continuity between shifts and coordination of care could be more thorough. An orientation program with new clients and family would be helpful. A client mentor or an advocate would help eliminate many questions.

March 06, 2009

By Annamarie-1

I toured the facility which was nice; however the Social Worker was rather rude which suprised me. Since I myself am a Social Worker I found this disheartening. I would not recommend this facility to anyone nor would say anything nasty. The entire time I was there I felt as though I was being talked down to and treated as if I were clueless. Overall the building was clean and neat. The patients seemed well cared for.

Services and Amenities of Beaver Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center

About Beaver Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center

Beaver Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Beaver Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beaver Valley Health and Rehabilitation Center