Luther Crest Senior Living Community

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

800 Hausman Road, Allentown, PA 18104
Luther Crest Senior Living Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Luther Crest Senior Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Luther Crest Senior Living Community

October 29, 2012

By ESmith3

Moving into the assisted living facility after my grandfather died was a terrific move for my grandmother. While she had lived in Allentown before and knew no one when she moved in she quickly made friends. There are many planned activities that allow her to remain social and the exercise facilities and pool are a great feature for her. The common areas are very clean and the staff is always friendly. We both enjoy the food at the dining facility. Upon move in, we did have some minor issues with the maintenance staff trying to get approval for replacement of the laminated coutertops with granite. Also, there is no garage parking (without buying a townhouse model), however during inclement weather, she can get assistance removing snow from her car. Overall, moving my grandmother into Luthercrest before it was absolutely necessary was the best thing we could have done. She is still active enough to meet new friends and healthy enough to enjoy many activities. Had we waited until she needed assistance for everyday tasks she most likely would have not been well enough to meet new people and would have been alone most of the time.

July 24, 2012

By Chris10

I was impressed when I visited Luther Crest. I was impressed with the intelligence of the people who actually live there. They seemed very happy. They wore their own clothing. They were well dressed and they behave as though they were living in their own luxury apartment building. They seemed very happy to be there. The only thing they were sorry about is they didn't go sooner. I had taken a look at one of their rooms and it's very nice. They had everything there. It's a luxury retirement community. The people there are like living in a gracious hotel with all the amenities and of course they pay for that. Price wise it's very high but you get what you pay for.

April 24, 2012

By trackgirl

I was very pleased with the environment. They were very nice and welcoming. The care that this facility would supply my grandmother is top notch. The surrounding area is not bad either. They have activities that are available. Also they make it feel like a home not another doctor office. The staff seemed to be very knowledgeable as well as nice and polite. The amenities and rooms are very species in order to make it once again feel like a home. I like the fact that they offer independent as well as dependent living and care. My grandma needs to be able to get help as well as be able to learn to be independent again. I feel that this facility will give her that opportunity. They have a great staff of physicians and nurses that have the dedication to help their residents. They are very nice to everyone. They will be the best for my grandma.

March 06, 2012

By jennymturk

As a relative of a resident, I have visited Luther Crest many times and every time the staff is very pleasant and kind. They have recently renovated the dining facilities and lounge, making them even nicer than before. They offer countless services to assist individuals with all levels of care requirements. The 2BR apartments have all the required amenities and are quite spacious.

Nursing Home Reviews for Luther Crest Senior Living Community

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Luther Crest Senior Living Community

Costs for Luther Crest Senior Living Community

• Occupational Therapy

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Luther Crest Senior Living Community

At Limestone Lodge, we provide specialty care assisted living for individuals in the beginning stages of memory loss and those with end stages of Alzheimer’s disease. Our home-like environment allows residents with similar challenges and needs to live together. We offer a home-like environment where you and your loved ones can feel secure and every individual continues to have the best quality of life possible. Our well-trained care team provides structure, compassion and individual care for your loved one. The staff is continuously trained throughout the year to take care of our residents, especially those with dementia, a sometimes hard-to-manage progression and emotionally draining situation. Engaging activities and daily tasks are designed to meet the needs of resident. We love our seniors the way we love our families. We know the importance of staying connected. It’s what helps our residents feel more at home.

By creating a familiar environment, the residents at Limestone Lodge are part of a community of care and support. The Lodge is an ideal choice for seniors who need assistance 24-hours a day. Some residents enjoy the privacy of a private room and others prefer a semi-private with a roommate. Meals, housekeeping, laundry and assistance with activities of daily living are included in the amenities.

Technology and Entertainment:

• Cable TV in resident rooms
  • Wi-Fi in residents' rooms and shared areas
  • Emergency Call System