Hearthstone Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Hearthstone Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hearthstone Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

June 04, 2013

By Emmit penny

My mother has been in this facility for a week. She broke her tailbone and fractured her pelvis. The first day she arrived she was put in a room and waited with my sister for three hours before some one came in to meet her. The toilet she shares with four other people is broken. She needs to take a shower. Her hair has not been washed for over a week. Because she's slow to get up and down the nurses or CNA just lifts her from the bed and plops her in the wheel chair because she doesn't have the time to wait for her. She was taking cumdin (blood thinner) so when she's lifted like that she gets Hugh brushes. After she's put into the chair she's left there bare footed with nothing to raise her feet up. As a result her feet are ice cold, swollen and purple. To help keep her blood pressure up she is suppose to wear support hose every day. They put them on her once and when they took them off they have never put them back on. I was in her room for two hours. My sister had to put her socks on. Room bells and bells indicating that someone need to be helped off the pot rand non stop. I was told that each CNA had seven patients she was responsible for. Looking at what they do it dosent seem that they manage their time well. I find it hard to believe that I am the first person to write a review, because I can't believe that the care for others in the facility is any better.

Services and Amenities of Hearthstone Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hearthstone Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

Hearthstone Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Medford, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Hearthstone Nursing And Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hearthstone Nursing And Rehabilitation Center