Weatherly Inn

Reviews of Weatherly Inn

Independent Living Reviews for Weatherly Inn

May 22, 2018

By GL

Weatherly Inn was very nice. The people were nice to talk to. The lady who assisted us was very nice and very congenial. We really appreciated her. The food was very good too. However, Weatherly Inn is strictly apartment living, so it's not what we're looking for. We don't want apartments because we have four dogs and one cat.

February 01, 2018

By Dianne

My mom is moving into Weatherly Inn. It's a very nice building where there's lots of light. It is well kept up and it's a great spot. The staff members were excellent. They were friendly and knowledgeable.

February 01, 2017

By Marian467128

Weatherly Inn was a very nice place, I would recommend it to anybody else. The dining, laundry, rooms, and personnel were very nice. If my father was qualified, we would have chosen that for sure. They had a lot of activities on their activity calendar, like tours and visiting entertainment.

November 23, 2016

By John236588

Weatherly Inn was great. It was nice and clean. The human resource gal was great. They were very friendly and nice.
Thank you John for your kind review.

August 17, 2016

By Laurie772615

Weatherly Inn was well furnished place and had a pleasant atmosphere. It’s beautiful and spacious outside. The amenities in the rooms were not as extensive, like there was not much cabinet space nor much room in general. The carpets are not very plush, but maybe that is a good thing for somebody in a wheelchair or walker. Even though it was not as plush or roomy or luxurious in terms of the amount of space, it looked very well maintained. The place overall was clean and well thought out. The decor was very tasteful and appealing.
Laurie, Thank you for visiting our community! Our carpets and all of our flooring were chosen specifically for seniors. As we age we tend not to pick up our feet, the low pile carpeting keeps seniors safer from fall risks. We also carefully selected our bathroom flooring, it is non-skid so greatly lowers the risk of slipping and falling. Thanks for your kind words and I hope you will come back to enjoy one of our Award Winning Chef's meals!

July 27, 2016

By Beverly716614

My brother-in-law is in Weatherly Inn. It met his needs, and he liked it. He has his own apartment, but they do all the cooking and cleaning. They're very caring and have a lot of extracurricular activities for them to participate in. They have a gym, theater, and a 5-star chef. We've eaten there several times; we'vr had fish and chips, salads, pork chops, and hamburgers, and always dessert. It's very reasonable for a family member, costing $7 if you want to eat there. They have a variety of age groups that lived there. The youngest is in his 50s and the oldest is 102. They love the place. They have two-bedrooms, one-bedrooms and studios, and it's very nice. If they don't hear from you for two meals, they come to your room and check on you. It's amazing.

March 15, 2016

By Melody12

Weatherly Inn was a nice facility, but it was too small and did not have enough activities. The food was good, but they had set dining times, so it wasn’t open dining. The staff was very nice and the service was very nice. If they had more things to do, I would recommend this place.

November 30, 2015

Weatherly Inn was very nice and fits all of my friends needs. It was very clean and comfortable. They were actually doing a lot of remodeling at the time to make the facility better and cleaner. The staff was very welcoming.

March 25, 2015

By Mary104547650

On time, awesome attitude, awesome with the residents, very caring, very thorough, could not ask for a better employee to be a caregiver, definitely a team player.

November 01, 2014

At Royal Oak, I like the people there. This place is one of the older ones in the community. Royal Oak was pretty good. I sort of like Royal Oak in some ways, and I could almost afford it, but one of the problems is that they only allow eating for about an hour or an hour and a half, like breakfast from 7:30 to 8:30 and lunch from 12:00 to 1:00. But I'm too active and I play golf three times a week, so I would miss breakfast and lunch a lot of the year when they do that. With regards to the staff's work attitude, I like them. In some ways, I like Royal Oak better than most because they were more my kind of folks. Their rooms were older but adequate. They were well maintained. It's an older design but it's adequate. For activities, they have some of their games, i.e., they play poker and go on trips. They have the usual things.

September 23, 2014

By Mary Robinson

Mom looked at other nice places but something about Royal Oak seemed special to her. She loves the friendly people, the art on all the walls, the interior architecture and the lovely grounds. She has been there four years and says she will never move again.

Costs for Weatherly Inn

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Baking Club

• Home Sale Assistance

About Weatherly Inn

If you’re looking for a retirement community with just the right amount of amenities and social atmosphere to spend more time with friends, Weatherly Inn provides the finest environment.

Living at Weatherly Inn provides all the benefits of being at home without the daily rigors of cooking, cleaning and household chores. This lifestyle allows you to maintain the liberty and freedom of your retirement to pursue your own interests and share life with friends, leaving you time to enjoy life’s simple pleasures.

Weatherly Inn offers spacious independent living with signature programs and amenities, and spectacular mountain views:

• Studios
  • One-bedroom apartments
  • Two-bedroom apartments

Enjoy your very own chef, driver, activities and event planner, housekeeper, groundskeeper, maintenance team, spacious common areas and an excellent staff to assure everyone is happy and healthy.

Weatherly Inn is located in the foothills of the Rogue Valley of Medford, Oregon. Situated near the Rogue River, Weatherly Inn offers a comfortable, independent lifestyle with excellent customer service – all with the benefits of home

Map of Weatherly Inn