Lakeland Senior Living
Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living
Reviews of Lakeland Senior Living
Assisted Living Reviews for Lakeland Senior Living
March 28, 2018
I visited this facility
April 24, 2014
I visited this facility
Costs for Lakeland Senior Living
Services and Amenities of Lakeland Senior Living
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: $1500 Community Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3995/month
- Independent Living Starting At: $2595/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- In Room Kitchenette
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Resident Transportation
- Party Space
- Garden And Patio
- Laundry For Linens
- Laundry For Clothing
- Nurse On Staff: Yes
- Offsite Activities
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Low Fat
- Low Salt
- Resident Capacity: 60
- Minimum Age: 65
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 1209499597
About Lakeland Senior Living
Lakeland Senior Living is a place of vibrancy and life - promoting meaning and joy in the lives of residents, families, and our team members. Elders inspire us, motivate us, guide, and direct us. As we work to create an empowering, caring, growing culture for elders, we are also creating our own future. After all, we are all elders-in-waiting!
At Lakeland Assisted Living, we believe that elder-hood is the crescendo of a lifetime. We have created an environment that supports a person-centered, elder-directed environment, where we encourage each person to be their very best self.
Many seniors decide to join us at Lakeland because they want to enjoy the benefits of being connected to others in a place where there is a common desire to grow and learn and make a difference. You’ll enjoy the opportunities of a social environment while staying as independent as you would like or are able. When you need assistance, you have a support system and team that already knows you, your preferences, and your personality—and you know them!
Benefits of Eagle Point, Oregon, assisted living include:
- 3 delicious meals a day and snacks
- Weekly Housekeeping
- 24/7 security
- Assistance with needs of daily living. (including help with dressing, bathing, medication management, mobility assistance, and more!)
- Vibrant Life Enrichment and social programs designed to keep you active and engaged in life and your surroundings,
- Tailoring of services to the individual needs of each person.
- Maintenance of your lifestyle and connection to the greater community (assistance with transportation, shopping, recreation, and volunteerism are just a few examples)
- Extended ‘family’ to care and watch out for each person’s safety and well-being.
- Regular communication with long-distance family members
- Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when people live alone.
- Monitoring of Health and General well-being.
What Makes Us Special
Lakeland Senior Living is located in Eagle Point, ten miles northeast of Interstate 5 and six miles northeast of Medford Oregon. Eagle Point is the “Gateway to the Lakes” in Jackson county. Sitting at the junction of State Highway 140 to Klamath Falls there are the Lake of the Woods, Fish Lake, Four Mile Lake, Klamath Lake, Crater Lake and Diamond Lake.Get Costs