Lakeland Senior Living

Lakeland Senior Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Lakeland Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Lakeland Senior Living

February 12, 2015

My mom was at Emeritus Eagle Cove before, and it was fine. They had two-bedroom units available, and they were fine. My mom had only a studio, but that was all she needed. As long as she had her TV and computer to play solitaire on, she was happy. Considering the person I knew when my mom was there who was left to choke to death on food, I would rate them not very good.

June 17, 2014

I had a great tour at Emeritus at Eagle Cove. I got lots of good information. Everybody was very helpful. They took plenty of time and answered my questions. I also got to see inside of two of the apartments, and one of them had just been vacated. They were putting in all new carpeting, and they said that's customary. Their rooms were about the size of the assisted living my mom is living in currently. I saw their dining room. It looked like a nice dining room. They had a long list of activities. They have ice cream socials, card games, board games, some musical entertainment, and bingo. They also have Bible studies.

April 28, 2014

Emeritus seemed a little bit darker and not welcoming, and it didn’t smell clean. The staff was very good and very helpful. There were more assisted living people there, and my mom was more active. The apartments are small with a small kitchen, very few cabinet areas, and had no balcony. They have a calendar of activities.

April 24, 2014

By Meshelle

Eagle Cove was close to home, and I thought they could take good care of my mother. Everything was nice, but they wouldn’t take my mother because she was bedridden. It is a place for people who are still up and active and interacting with others. The rooms were nice. There was nothing that would have kept me from putting in her there.

Independent Living Reviews for Lakeland Senior Living

Costs for Lakeland Senior Living

Photos of Lakeland Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Lakeland Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: $1500 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 1209499597

About Lakeland Senior Living

Lakeland Senior Living is a place of vibrancy and life - promoting meaning and joy in the lives of residents, families, and our team members. Elders inspire us, motivate us, guide, and direct us. As we work to create an empowering, caring, growing culture for elders, we are also creating our own future. After all, we are all elders-in-waiting!

At Lakeland Assisted Living, we believe that elder-hood is the crescendo of a lifetime. We have created an environment that supports a person-centered, elder-directed environment, where we encourage each person to be their very best self.

Many seniors decide to join us at Lakeland because they want to enjoy the benefits of being connected to others in a place where there is a common desire to grow and learn and make a difference. You’ll enjoy the opportunities of a social environment while staying as independent as you would like or are able. When you need assistance, you have a support system and team that already knows you, your preferences, and your personality—and you know them!

Benefits of Eagle Point, Oregon, assisted living include:

• 3 delicious meals a day and snacks
  • Weekly Housekeeping
  • 24/7 security
  • Assistance with needs of daily living. (including help with dressing, bathing, medication management, mobility assistance, and more!)
  • Vibrant Life Enrichment and social programs designed to keep you active and engaged in life and your surroundings,
  • Tailoring of services to the individual needs of each person.
  • Maintenance of your lifestyle and connection to the greater community (assistance with transportation, shopping, recreation, and volunteerism are just a few examples)
  • Extended ‘family’ to care and watch out for each person’s safety and well-being.
  • Regular communication with long-distance family members
  • Help prevent major disasters that sometimes happen when people live alone.
  • Monitoring of Health and General well-being.

Lakeland Senior Living is located in Eagle Point, ten miles northeast of Interstate 5 and six miles northeast of Medford Oregon. Eagle Point is the “Gateway to the Lakes” in Jackson county. Sitting at the junction of State Highway 140 to Klamath Falls there are the Lake of the Woods, Fish Lake, Four Mile Lake, Klamath Lake, Crater Lake and Diamond Lake.

Map of Lakeland Senior Living