Meadow Lake Retirement Center

Meadow Lake Retirement Center (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Meadow Lake Retirement Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Meadow Lake Retirement Center

December 17, 2014

I live in Meadow Lake Retirement Center, and I have been here for two years. My experience in this community is very good. I am in an apartment. It is clean and spacious. The staff is very good. The food is reasonably good. We have exercise, bingo, cards, and things like that.

October 16, 2013

By Caring72099550

My in-laws are in Meadow Lake. It was a nice facility and least expensive. They had a little yard place and a patio with chairs. They had pretty size rooms. The staff was good and friendly. The rooms and the dining room were spacious. The food was good. They had lots of activities like bingo, exercise, ice-cream social and they had groups come in to sing. However, it would be better if they would act or fix things quicker. I would recommend them to others.

October 09, 2013

I had a look at Meadowlake Farm and they have very large rooms. It was originally built as an independent living, but apparently it didn't go over so they turned it into assisted living that is why the rooms are very large and they actually do have kitchens. The staff were very nice.

About Meadow Lake Retirement Center

Meadow Lake Retirement Center is a senior living provider in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Meadow Lake Retirement Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Meadow Lake Retirement Center