Senior Suites Healthcare

Reviews of Senior Suites Healthcare

Nursing Home Reviews for Senior Suites Healthcare

November 22, 2016

By grateful guardian

My aunt has lived at Senior Suites for two years. She absolutely loves it there. It is consistently clean and free from odors. The food is excellent! I asked one of the nurses about her fit bit and how much she walked in a day. She said two days earlier it was 15,000 steps. They work hard for their money.

May 10, 2016

By CJ10

Senior Suites wasn’t noisy. It wasn’t noisy and was carpet all the way through. It looked pretty decent and people seemed willing to help. I thought it was nice. The price was pretty high.

November 30, 2015

By Laura114977750

Senior Suites looked fine to me. The facility is not large and not open enough. As for the rooms, they have both double and single. They were of nice sizes. The place is clean and looked pleasant. If I had to go to a skilled nursing facility, I would probably go there. I met the coordinator or the business person at Senior Suites who was very nice. They have activities and church services too. My initial impression of this place is that it is a warm and inviting facility.

November 10, 2015

By BAPenny

My mother is in this facility and they have been great. No place is perfect but they have been responsive when we've called things to their attention. Courtney is an amazing nurse and Josie is a very competent and caring med tech. Even their weekend staff is wonderful especially Esmerelda. Their CNAs have been very good with Mom as she is very weak from end stage cancer. It's not home but if home isn't possible this is a good second. Keep up the caring and competent staff Senior Suites

September 01, 2015

By grandpa's protector

My father in law was found in a ravine with a head injury and we had to place him in a nursing facility. We picked this one because of it's cleanliness, friendliness of staff and the skilled services they provided him. They have helped us with the Medicaid process and included us with his dementia plan of care. I would HIGHLY recommend this facility to anyone who has a need for high quality dementia/nursing care.

September 01, 2015

By Grandma's Keeper

My grandmother was in this facility for months before she passed. The staff was wonderful and caring. They really took the time to get to know her and care for her personally. They were great about talking to us about her care. Nothing is perfect, but if you had to put your loved one in a nursing home this is a good one. I was really impressed with how well the staff listened to needs and the attentiveness of concerns.

July 25, 2015

By friend of mine

After being advised by some people that know what the conditions are in this facility, we went ahead and entered my wife in this one. Here is what we found. #1 terrible responce time to call for assistance. #2 Staff for the most part poorly trained if at all. Turnover in floor personell really high. #3 Ongoing safety hazards ie: loose flooring in many patient rooms. #4 Loud talking in halls, #5 Hit or miss delivery of meals and selected by God only knows, some times the entree only, no drink or any thing else and they make a trip back to the kitchen or some where for each patient (silly). All in all it appears that there is a serious case of poor supervision in this facility. I have documented photos of the floor (terrible) and other items mentioned above. You should be ashamed. Come on guys you can do better than this. Let me ask you, would you put your mother or wife in a place ran like this?

April 30, 2015

By Dissatisfied Family

This place is a cesspool! My dad was admitted to the hospital for dehydration and electrolyte imbalance. At the hospital they found he had MRSA is his urinary tract! He was dead within 2 months. During this same period my mother was also admitted to the hospital - for dehydration and acute renal failure. She eventually died in that nursing home -- of pneumonia. Also while a resident there, she became homicidal and suicidal. When admitted to the hospital, her drug screen was negative for Benzodiazepines (which the doctor had prescribed for her) and POSITIVE FOR MORPHONE (which WAS NOT prescribed for her). When I found out what her drug screen showed, I spoke to a psychiatrist about how she did not having any benzodiazepine in her system which she needed and had Morphine instead. When I told him she was suicidal, he stated, "Yep. That would do it!"

August 25, 2014

By terbear

My wife was there for rehab six days the first day non of her medicine including breathing treatments that she desperately needed they did bath her for 4 days until I asked the therapist if they would forgot to feed her when they did get her medicines they brought when they felt like it.Left her sitting in chair all day and into the evening when I talked with her at 8:30 Tuesday night she had not been helped into bed and they forgot to feed her.The next morning they found her on the floor she had passed away.

Services and Amenities of Senior Suites Healthcare

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Senior Suites Healthcare

Senior Suites Healthcare is a senior living provider in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Senior Suites Healthcare for more details on services and rates.

Map of Senior Suites Healthcare