Briarwood The

Reviews of Briarwood The

Nursing Home Reviews for Briarwood The

May 01, 2015

By relative354

The Briarwood is one of the nicest homes around this area. The nurses are great and the whole staff is very friendly . What we noticed first was how clean the facility is. My husband is very happy there .

November 28, 2013

We choose The Briarwood because a friend recommends it and it accepts medicare. They have very nice rooms with nice picture windows, freshly painted walls and new carpets. The staff seems friendly. They seem to keep track of my mother quite well. They have beauty shops and church services. They have activities like exercises and bingo.

June 29, 2013

By Loving Husband1

They are very friendly at Briarwood. They have a central nurse's station which caters to four or five wings. They have a dining room which is not too big as most of the care is in the individual rooms. They all have double rooms but these were small for two people. The place is nice.

Services and Amenities of Briarwood The

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Briarwood The

Briarwood The is a senior living provider in Stow, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Briarwood The for more details on services and rates.

Map of Briarwood The