One Lincoln Park

Reviews of One Lincoln Park

Independent Living Reviews for One Lincoln Park

January 31, 2019

By Carol Alex

I love this facility. Staff is excellent. Apartments are great in every way. Food is excellent. Transportation is available to appointments, shopping, and church services. For me, there is only one drawback--price. For a one bedroom apartment, I would only have about $300 per month for personal needs such as prescriptions, clothing, and necessary family/friends/charitable giving.

September 23, 2018

By Bryan Scott

My brother and I visited One Lincoln Park (and other places) when searching for a comfortable and safe independent living community. We found OLP to be a very clean, bright, and friendly place. The residents, that we came across during our tour were very cheerful, and each one recommended OLP to us. OLP has a variety of room layouts, with several different pricing options. The dining room and bistro provide an assortment of different foods daily. Residents can participate in a considerable number of activity opportunities. OLP is also located very close to the Fraze Pavillion and Kettering Civic Commons, for easy walks, and where an assortment of spring and summer events can be heard or attended. Our mother has now been at OLP for about 5 months, and she seems very pleased. She has made several new friends, has stated that the staff is very responsive, efficient, and courteous. We all feel that it has been a very good choice!

We greatly appreciate your kind words. We are so delighted that your mom is pleased with One Lincoln Park and is enjoying her new home.

May 09, 2018

By marylouise

I visited this community several times and called Jack about as many times with questions. The result was that I was so impressed with the staff, reasonable rates (no large endowment fee), appearance, amenities and services included in the rent, that I put a deposit fee and signed to be on the wait-list for a studio apartment. I especially liked the fact that chauffering is included and that once on the wait-list I am already a part of the community and can participate in all the activities as a resident. Good job

Thank you for your kind review. We strive everyday to provide an exceptional home to our residents! We just received the results of our most recent resident survey and our transportation department received a 100% satisfaction response, so we are confident that you will love this service. We look forward to you moving in and we hope you enjoy our community events and activities while on the wait-list. Thanks again and have a fantastic day!

March 05, 2018

By KZ

I like a lot of things about One Lincoln Park. They have studio apartments that I might be able to afford, and they also have a step-down place if I get infirm or start to fall apart. I like the fact that they provided supper and I can also get my own lunch and breakfast. They also have a valet service. It was a pretty nice community. In the evenings they have activities, and they also have trips for the residents. The staff member who gave me the tour was very nice, she showed me two studios -- each a different size -- and a 1-bedroom apartment. They were nice.

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your visit experience personable and welcoming. We take great pride in catering to our prospects' and residents' needs the best way we can. Thanks again!

October 07, 2017

By Vinnie K

My parents journey, searching for a new home, began in early 2017. Mom was somewhat familiar with OLP from having friends that are current residents and had had the pleasure of visiting. We then decided to o call OLP and make an appointment to visit. I called and spoke with the Kim, the retirement counselor. She was very understanding in the nature of my families situation, a couple of sixty years and fifty year residents in their home. Kim went out of her way to arrange a visit that was accommodating to our busy schedule. She guided us through the facility, showed us multiple apartment options, introduced us to Mike, the dining room manager and Zeva the moving coordinator. All whom play an important roll in OLP and making residents feel comfortable in their home. After multiple visits, thorough explanations of the facilities offerings, introductions to satisfied neighbors, nice complimentary meals my parents decided to make OLP their home. With the support and professionalism of the OLP staff they made a difficult move a comforting experience. My folks are now satisfied residents. Thank you

August 21, 2017

By Theresa

One Lincoln Park was very nice. They had a lot of activities and rooms where you can do different things. They had a nice dining room and transportation for people. It was nicely set up, we liked everything about it. The only problem is we can't afford it. I was invited for lunch and it was very good, including the service. You can get a 2-bedroom or 1-bedroom apartment, but they're pretty small, and you have to bring your own furniture.

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide the review of One Lincoln Park. We appreciate your compliments about the dining experience,transportation department, and kind associates. We have over 28 floor plans that range in square footage with some units exceeding 1500 square feet. We wish you the very best in your search for the perfect home! Thanks again and it was our pleasure meeting you.

December 03, 2016

By Evelyn223540

One Lincoln Park is a nice place. They just stick to the rules too much. The people who worked there have become almost like family because in 2004 when my brother-in-law moved in 13 years ago it was -- and still is -- a pretty little residence. They'll take the people in cars to their doctors, but they are not checking up on what is going on behind those doors.

July 20, 2016

By John740124

We went to One Lincoln Park, which is a 5-star place. Everything is just fine. It’s a very nice place and very close to my son’s house. They’re all very nice here. They’re completely re-doing the place with all new paint, counters, linoleum, and rugs. The place will be very, very nice. It’s 844 square feet and very pleasant. Everything is very much to my liking there. The apartment that I have is within a few feet from the door that leads straight to the parking lot where my car is. They have a valet service for parking and chauffeuring to the grocery store all included in the price. It’s all very nice.

June 10, 2016

By Doug281424

The staff at One Lincoln Park showed me their brochures, and were informative and professional. The atmosphere seemed very nice. Their price was reasonable. The place was clean, new, and modern.

May 02, 2013

One Lincoln Park Retirement Community was very expensive. There were a lot of programs, speakers and entertainment in the facility. There were also games like bingo, and one-man bands. They always sent me invitations because it was near my house.

Costs for One Lincoln Park

Photos of One Lincoln Park

Services and Amenities of One Lincoln Park

• Independent Living Starting At: $2070/month

• Housing Extra: We Have 27 Floor Plans

• General Store

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Nurse On Staff: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Tai Chi

About One Lincoln Park

One Lincoln Park is a senior housing facility in Kettering, Ohio that offers spacious apartments with beautiful views of the park. The community offers a variety of floor plans to accommodate any need, including studios, one and two bedrooms suites and larger combo units. Residents have access to chauffeured transportation 7 days a week, valet service, restaurant-style dining and chef-prepared meals as well as weekly maid service. One Lincoln Park also has an on-site home health agency that provides assistance in your home when needed with RN's, LPN's and Aides available from 15 minutes to 24 hours a day.

Ana Paner-Johnson, Executive Director has been with One Lincoln Park for over 27 years. Many of our staff members and residents have been with us for over 20 years. We are a family and take great pride in exceeding the expectations of our residents. Please give us a call to learn more about our flexible leases and the services offered by our Moving Coordinator. We understand that this next step in your life is a process and we are here to help answer any questions that you may have. We look forward to meeting you.

Map of One Lincoln Park