Shawnee Carespring

Reviews of Shawnee Carespring

Nursing Home Reviews for Shawnee Carespring

May 06, 2017

By Gail622843

My father was in Shawneespring for rehab because he can't walk. They served three meals a day, and the staff was good. They need more people to work there because they're always short of staff.

June 22, 2016

By Dena251781

We chose Shawneespring mainly because of the location and because the staff and physical therapy are good. I haven’t tried the food, but they offered me a meal. They only had one server, so it’s a long wait time for the patients to get their food. They have a chapel and activities room that I have seen people in.

December 18, 2012

By MPMahoney

Shawnee Spings is a very clean well run facility. The therapy department is top notch. I have spent considerable time in the therapy department working with my dad. The attention to details and providing multiple avenues to help the residents is wonderful.

Services and Amenities of Shawnee Carespring

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Shawnee Carespring

Conveniently serving both western Cincinnati and southeastern Indiana, Shawneespring is a Transitional Care destination for those needing specialized attention on a short term or continuing basis. You'll find the facility is a tranquil oasis surrounded by professionally-manicured grounds that feature statues, walking paths, and a gazebo. Shawneespring's therapists and caregivers provide individualized care plans for each of our Transitional Care patients. The facility encompasses both a residential area and a separate rehab center. Within the facility, you'll find a chapel, Starbuck's Coffee Shop/Gift Shop, beauty shop, and a family guest room. And don't be surprised to hear happy children's voices; there's a Montessori school within our facility.

Map of Shawnee Carespring