Willow Brook at Delaware Run
Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care
Reviews of Willow Brook at Delaware Run
Independent Living Reviews for Willow Brook at Delaware Run
March 17, 2017
January 19, 2016
I am/was a resident of this facility
Memory Care Reviews for Willow Brook at Delaware Run
January 09, 2019
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Costs for Willow Brook at Delaware Run
Services and Amenities of Willow Brook at Delaware Run
- All Inclusive Rent
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $4800/month
- Independent Living Starting At: $3965/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $5700/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Studio Apartments
- In Room Kitchens
- Dining Room Shared Meals
- Room Service For Meals
- Dining Extra: Private Dining Rm
- Beauty Barber Shop
- Resident Transportation
- Coffee Shop
- Party Space
- Hiking Trails
- Tv Room
- Garden And Patio
- Resident Parking
- Security Gate
- Features Extra: Libraries,Art And Hobby Studios,Dance Studio, Activities Lounges,Sewing Room
- Laundry For Linens
- Private Cleaning Services
- Laundry For Clothing
Technology and entertainment
- Cable In Rooms
- Internet Enabled Rooms
- Skilled Nursing
- Medication Management
- Physical Therapy
- Psychiatric Care
- Nurse On Staff: Yes
- Offsite Activities
- Religious Services
- Lectures Discussions
- Book Clubs
- Tai Chi
- Fitness Room
- Arts And Crafts
- Va Benefits Consultation
- Financing Advice
- Guest Parking
- Guests At Mealtime
- Overnight Guests
- Respite Care
- Pets: Yes
Range of services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Range Of Services Extra: Internet,Adult Day Services,Bookmobile
Types of care
- Dressing And Grooming
- Bathing And Toileting
- Memory Care
- Meal Preparation
- Payment Options Extra: Veterans' Administration
- State Licenses: #2540R
About Willow Brook at Delaware Run
Welcome to Willow Brook at Delaware Run
Willow Brook at Delaware Run, 100 Delaware Crossing West, is off US 36/West William Street, less than two miles from downtown Delaware, Ohio.
The first thing you notice when you turn off the highway into Willow Brook at Delaware Run is the feeling of serene spaciousness and light. You ease down a hill, curve around trees and a stream, pass over a bridge, and view lovely twin-single homes that have lots of space between them, just for breathing room. The neighbors will probably give you a friendly wave.
When you enter the Village Square apartments at Delaware Run you feel you are stepping into a gracious and welcoming place, one that cares first and foremost about you.
Willow Brook at Delaware Run is our newest community. The Village Square opened in the autumn of 2009. Its residents have come from dozens of different states, some to be near family, some just because they like it.
We have so many retired artists and art teachers in the neighborhood that you could almost say Delaware Run is an artists’ colony! A lot of musicians, too. We also have our share of lawyers, ministers, and bankers who simply enjoy the talents of others.
When you join Willow Brook, you enter a community of friends:
- We treasure life, but we’re not crazy about leaf raking, snow shoveling or home improvement.
- We enjoy a sense of belonging, but we like a little space between our houses.
- We value trees, ponds, streams, and deer grazing in the meadow.
- We love a variety of good food and lots of choices.
- We like moderate prices.
- We get a kick out of interested and interesting people.
- We know our good health won’t last forever and want to live where health care services are available should we ever need them.
- When someone we love enters assisted living or memory care, we like knowing nobody will nickel and dime us to death.
- We’re relieved to know that the goal at Willow Brook is to keep us as independent and healthy as possible and to support our desire to remain in our home as we recover from illnesses and as we age.
Willow Brook’s memory care centers are designed for people who tend to wander and need a more secure environment. They accommodate the pacing and high energy levels often associated with dementia.
Our memory care centers were created to meet the unique needs of people with Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders by providing a simple, uncomplicated daily life with room to safely wander without discouragement, indoors and out. Your loved one enjoys:
- Privacy - all the rooms are large, carpeted, and private, with their own private baths
- On-time medicine and 24-hour nursing care
- Dignity-preserving assistance with bathing and personal hygiene
- Comfort in a homey, carpeted, and clean-smelling environment
- Escape from boredom through a dynamic activities schedule, as well as local phone and cable TV, Wii, and other events
- Flexibility in meal choices, times and preferences
- Homey atmosphere with gentle care and personal attention from specially trained and loving staff members who feel like family
- Individualized care – activities are personalized to address each person’s unique interests
And you get the peace of mind of knowing that you will have no surprises when the bills come. Willow Brook’s all-inclusive pricing means no surprises at the end of the month. We don’t nickel and dime you.
Willow Brook Christian Communities was founded in 1972 by members of the Churches of Christ in Central Ohio who wanted to expand their ministry to include older adults. They began in Worthington, with a little nursing home on Lazelle Road. Now, forty years later, Willow Brook has three communities, including two continuing care retirement communities that offer comprehensive housing and health services to older adults along the entire continuum of care