Mountain Crest Nursing & Reh

Reviews of Mountain Crest Nursing & Reh

Nursing Home Reviews for Mountain Crest Nursing & Reh

June 11, 2012

By butterbean2

It is my belief that this has got to be one the worst facilities I have ever been too. The staff was unproffesional in mnay ways even referred to my mother as crazy old thing.They didn't seem to think she was worth their time as she was going to pass away anyhow she was not given proper care or dignity that she deserved. They managed to lose her dentures which only with our demanding it did they replace them. The director didn't seem to see why it was important with my mothers current situation. Well my mother needed to eat to live and as a matter of pride she should have her teeth.Either way they were resposible for losing them they needed to replace them. My mother was only at this facilty because no other in the Cincinnati area would accept patients with feeding tubes. She had the tube to help her get enough nutrition although she could still eat normally with help and encouragement.I never once saw anyone help her to eat I would arrive to find untouched food left for her to get to. I believe someone could have took the time to help and see that she ate instead of socializing or playing on their cell phones.On several occasions my mother was taken to local hospital for emergency treatment and I was not contacted due to the fact that they never corrected and incorrect phone number. I can not recall how many times I stood at the desk and gave them the correct phone number to put in records this is a very simple thing to correct. I still do not know where they came up with the wrong one they had. This facilty in my opinion should be closed it is just unbelievable to me that it is or was ever open. I wish that there is something I could have done that my mother never had to stay there but there was no alternative in her situation and when you are desperate to see that your loved ones are given every chance to live you do what is recommended to you and I really believe that this facilty in no way helped my mother to recover.

About Mountain Crest Nursing & Reh

Mountain Crest Nursing & Reh is a senior living provider in Cincinnati, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Mountain Crest Nursing & Reh for more details on services and rates.

Map of Mountain Crest Nursing & Reh