Judson Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Judson Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Judson Care Center

December 31, 2018

By closedown

Came to visit my sister couple days before Christmas. The entrance in the back wasn't secured, anybody could just walk right in. Get to the second floor and almost everyone was on there cell phones, didn't bother to ask what we wanted and who I was there to see. My sister has been in there for a couple days, and I've been there most of the days, had not seen anyone come in to clean the floors. Next day I had ask someone if they would mind to bring coffee to the room, pour coffee into cup, felt something in my mouth, bout to get sick, have no freaking clue what it was. Only a few people were nice and plesant, but more that had attitudes. I highly recommend to find Another place for your love ones.

Services and Amenities of Judson Care Center

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2020

• Occupational Therapy
  • Range Of Services Extra: Post Surgical Care, Wound Care Management, Pain Management, Iv Therapy Including Iv Antibiotics, Nutritional Monitoring, Neurological, Cardiac And Stroke Recovery, Pulmonary Services

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

• State Licenses: 0339R

About Judson Care Center

Judson Care Center is a senior living provider in Cincinnati, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Continuing Care Communities. Contact Judson Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Judson Care Center