Indianspring of Oakley

Assisted Living Reviews for Indianspring of Oakley

Nursing Home Reviews for Indianspring of Oakley

April 22, 2017

By randi04

This place should be shut down, or fire everyone. They take too long to bring meds, or for aide to come help. They bring your food on dirty dishes, and food is nasty. Don't speak to the residents nicely, and don't clean the rooms every day. They have broken down wheel chairs, that should have been replaced, along with broke furniture in the rooms. Staff is lazy and they all should be fired. When you call after six pm there no one to talk to. My mom got there at 12 pm didn't receive any meds till after 8 pm. She was there for three days I took her out of there If anyone ask me I will tell them not too go there.

January 07, 2017

By Scthomas

I wa a resident for one month in rehab after an ankle break. In the beginning I thought it was the perfect place to be. The entire staff was attentive and caring. The physical therapy staff was excellent - very caring, listened to what I needed, and wanted to make sure I returned home making sure I was able to do what I needed to do. My aides were amazing and were always there to help. They answered my calls very quickly and always treated me with great respect. The nursing staff was not good at all. It usually took them an extremely look time to give meds - even after they had been told by aides. The activities staff was excellent with residents and were always very kind to me. They always showed great respect and love to the residents

September 28, 2016

By Gabe 40

For physical and occupational therapy very good. But the nursing staff is terrible. When I complained that my medicine was 1 1/2 hours late the nurse said " so - you got your medicine, that's the bottom line. " I pointed out that I had been in extreme pain and would be for another 45 minutes as that is how long it takes the meds to kick in- she shrugged her shoulders and walked away .

January 17, 2015

There were a lot of people here in Indianspring of Oakley that my mother knew. The staff seemed to take a real interest in her. I would recommend this rehab because they not only take care of the person, but any family member that might have any questions. They seem to bend over backwards for you to get you the information to help you out. The room is a little small for me, but I'm a larger person. But for my mom, it seemed fine.

September 12, 2013

By almostdead2

hate your family and want them to die? put them here. there are a few good employees, but overall they are lazy and could care less about the residents. you ring and request help, they roll their eyes and mock you. need help to get to the restroom? they tell you to go in your pants and they'll clean it up later. I wish I was kidding. STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

July 24, 2013

By Julia3

I would not recommend Indianspring to anyone. They give out information saying that they are a lockdown facility but then they tell me personally that they are not. When I called them, they told me that they could accommodate my husband with his dementia and for some reason, all of the sudden, after the 19th day, they decided they couldn't accommodate him. It was a newer facility and the building itself was nice, their rooms were also nice; however, some of their employees were not too nice. They wouldn't give me any information underway just because I'm not my husband's power of attorney, but it said in their paperwork "power of attorney/next to kin" and I thought that was wrong because I'm his wife.

About Indianspring of Oakley

Indianspring of Oakley is a senior living provider in Cincinnati, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Indianspring of Oakley for more details on services and rates.

Map of Indianspring of Oakley