Home at Taylor's Pointe

Reviews of Home at Taylor's Pointe

Nursing Home Reviews for Home at Taylor's Pointe

January 29, 2017

By JewelsBuresh

Excellent care and excellent staff a very welcome change !

November 01, 2016

By Mary062645

The first thing that impressed me at Home at Taylor's Pointe when I walked in the door was I thought I was in a resort. It was lovely, and the people were lovely. It did not smell like urine, and the nursing staff was kind. I would go there gladly if I had to because it was a very nice place.

November 11, 2015

I stayed at Home at Taylor's Pointe when I had my hip replaced and only there for seven or eight days. I liked the therapist, and they kept the place clean. I was quite happy there, but they could improve the food a little. They were very helpful with the therapy, and the people there were very friendly. I didn't have any problems.

November 20, 2012

By candyhart

The place is very clean and the employees act as though they really want to be there,rather than having to. They have all been very kind to my mom and she lovesit here,which is the most important.

Services and Amenities of Home at Taylor's Pointe

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Home at Taylor's Pointe

Home at Taylor's Pointe is a senior living provider in Cincinnati, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Home at Taylor's Pointe for more details on services and rates.

Map of Home at Taylor's Pointe