Hillebrand Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Hillebrand Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Hillebrand Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

September 14, 2018

By Corine

I am skeptical of their claims of “Perfect Surveys” as my parent survey came bearing the name of another individual and would not have been delivered correctly except for the mail carrier asking. They have activities and that’s great until your parent gets sick- when they act like they need real care: whole new ball game.There have been infections that were perpetuated by dereliction of duty, but given that their staff is dwindling like an ice cream cone on the driveway in July: I’m not surprised. Communication is certainly in need of review. The nurses barely speak to the AIDS and the higher ups don’t even make eye contact with them in the hallways. It’s pathetic that the AIDS are changing colostomy bags and having to take family aside and say- your parent is getting cleaned properly. It’s not uncommon to have 1 aid for the overnight shift and we wonder why our Mom sits in a wet diaper? No lift for patients so you can imagine. Some families have to put up signs to make sure proper care is given. Full wardrobe of clothing lost twice, lost hearing aids, lost jewelry, lost dentures, lost hosiery, and the SMELL of the third floor is atrocious. Go elsewhere. There’s no doubt that they make everything LOOK nice to con you in. You’ll get Neosporin faster from the drugstore than through a report with these folks.

November 13, 2017

By Jesse

My mom returned to Ohio and is in Hillebrand Nursing & Rehab Center. We were familiar with the place. They were very good and easy to work with. Mom had no complaints about the food. It was a good place for Mother, and I would recommend them.

July 28, 2015

By Mary110568550

My brother is at Hillebrand Nursing & Rehab Center. The staff seemed very caring. They have a rehab facility there with excellent physical therapists. They have lots of activities for people to do. Currently he is in a private room with a private bath. Windows that are bright that brings a lot of sun into the room. I felt very safe with him in there.

Services and Amenities of Hillebrand Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Hillebrand Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

Hillebrand Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Cincinnati, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, and Memory Care. Contact Hillebrand Nursing and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hillebrand Nursing and Rehabilitation Center