Eastgate Health Care Center

Reviews of Eastgate Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Eastgate Health Care Center

December 31, 2015

By Concerned Daughter in la

My mother-in-law is currently ar Eastgate Springs. The first week she was there one of her hearing aids was lost. When I asked what they were going to do about it they told me "we will replace it when her Medicaid kicks in". I feel they should replace it now at their expense. Every time I stop to visit her 1 hearing aid she has left is dead & I have to replace the battery! Last time I asked the nurse why no one ever changes it she said she didn't know. I had to show the NURSE how to replace the battery!!!

February 10, 2013

By Holly4

I moved my uncle out of Eastgatespring. He's a quadriplegic. He had to be hand fed and offered liquids, but they didn't do that. They didn't turn him, so he got bedsores. He got dehydrated and kidney infections. The facility was very attractive, but I don't care about attractive facilities. Their care there was deplorable. I would never recommend anyone go there whether they're mobile or not. They were also very rude to me. Before he was discharged, I asked that my uncle's prescriptions be called in because he was on insulin and I had to have all his medicine. But the girl said to me I don't need to tell her what to do because she knew how to do her job. When I took my uncle home, she had not forwarded any of the prescription to the pharmacy so I had no medication for him, and they didn't send me home with any medication. The facility is nice, but the staff is terrible.

June 29, 2012

By gpalove

The patients are taken care of but are not cared for in a timely manner. The facility seems to be understaffed. My grandfather has had many days where he was not shaved or his teeth weren't put in when we arrived to visit him in the afternoon. Also, you have to wait an obnoxious amount of time to have the nurses come put him in bed. They are not careful and he even ended up with a fractured hip.

Services and Amenities of Eastgate Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Eastgate Health Care Center

Eastgate Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Cincinnati, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Eastgate Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Eastgate Health Care Center