Cottingham Retirement Community

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

3995 Cottingham Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45241
Cottingham Retirement Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Cottingham Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Cottingham Retirement Community

November 21, 2013

My parents stayed in Cottingham Retirement Community for almost 12 months. I would recommend this place for assisted living. It was clean. They also had a choice of meal 3 times a day. Their nursing care was pretty good and they were also friendly. They had outings, bingo and other card games and music programs. But the staff was not always careful about their privacy.

May 30, 2012

By Kristina1

My grandfather has been at Cottingham Retirement Community for almost three years, and I would recommend this assisted living community for your relative or friend. The comfort Cottingham provides for the elderly must be pleasant, because my grandfather did not want to be moved out of his house, but immediately adjusted to life in his new home. We no longer had to worry about him injuring himself with no one to help him.Every time I visit Cottingham, the grounds and interior are clean, spacious, and bright. There are plenty of skylights, windows, and decorations like plants and antique furniture to make the residents feel at home. Activities are hosted regularly, such as Wii bowling, movie nights, and sports game viewing. Additionally, a church service is held every Saturday.The staff at Cottingham is friendly, attentive, and experienced. My grandfather has dementia, and most of the staff is very helpful, with the rare occasion of an impatient cafeteria worker or nurse. I have joined him during a Christmas lunch, and the food is very good. When an issue or question arises regarding my grandfather's health, the staff immediately attends to it in a helpful manner. Overall, I would say our family could not be happier with the care and comfort my grandfather has at Cottingham Retirement Community.

Independent Living Reviews for Cottingham Retirement Community

• Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

• Licenses: 1792R

• About Cottingham Retirement Community

Cottingham Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Cincinnati, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living, Independent Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Contact Cottingham Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cottingham Retirement Community