Wyant Woods Care Center

Wyant Woods Care Center (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Wyant Woods Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Wyant Woods Care Center

July 14, 2015

My stepfather was in Wyant Woods for six years, and when we visited him, they took very good care of him. He never had a bed sore even though he was bedridden. They helped him eat when he needed the extra help eating. He had brain cancer; he had some problem eating, so they helped him all the time there. They would update my mother anytime, and they take him to the dining room so he could interact with people. The nurses would come in and visit him when he didn’t feel well, and they were very good with him.

March 31, 2014

By Child-2

My problem isn't with the old facility but lack of staff, poor kitchen and security. This is not a facility for someone who is elderly and doesn't have to rely on Medicaid. My family member was given a glass of milk that was a literal solid. My family member was on pureed foods yet received a meal that required a knife and fork. Some of the staff were great but there are too few and they overworked.

December 23, 2013

By Caring75197150

Wyant Woods is a little older facility. It doesn't look as nice as other facility we visited, but their staff is very good. They seem to care a lot about their patients. Everything seems to be going okay. Regarding accommodations, some of their rooms are shared and some of them are single but are average in size. I would recommend this facility to others.

October 15, 2013

My father stayed at Wyant Woods for 100 days. Their activities were great and phenomenal for the residents and the family. Their place was spic and span, very sterile, very clean. They had a courtyard with a great family lounge. The problem is they were just understaffed and overworked. At nighttime, there was only one RN, one aide per hall and there were like 28 beds in the hall.

April 24, 2013

Wyant Woods Care Center was a very sad facility. Everything was old. The floors were made of linoleum and dirty. The residents were cramped in the memory care unit and they looked really dreary. The workers did not smile and were unpleasant. We would never put my mother-in-law in that place.

December 12, 2012

By CRP1

My husband is sometimes agitated or aggressive and they are able to deal with him and duvert him to something instead of just sending him immediately to a psych unit. I appreciate that.

Services and Amenities of Wyant Woods Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Wyant Woods Care Center

Wyant Woods Care Center is a senior living provider in Akron, Ohio that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Wyant Woods Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wyant Woods Care Center