Rogers is home to more than 70,000 residents, and seniors make up about a tenth of the population. This city offers access to affordable health care, with costs for hospitalizations, doctor’s office visits and dental care coming in about 15% below the national median. Mercy Hospital Northwest Arkansas is located within the city proper, and there are over a dozen more major medical facilities within driving distance. For older adults who need intensive care after hospitalization, the city has numerous nursing homes. The Genworth 2021 Cost of Care Survey shows that local nursing home rates average $6,083 for semiprivate accommodations, which is considerably cheaper than the national average.

Nursing home care is ideal for older adults who need around-the-clock monitoring and medical care. These facilities are staffed with licensed health care professionals who administer services, such as physical therapy, medication administration and wound care. Residents have access to daily meals and snacks, as well as therapeutic recreational activities. For older adults who don’t need this high level of care, assisted living or home health care may be cost-effective alternatives.

In this guide, readers can find more information on nursing home costs, as well as a list of free resources for seniors.

Directory of Nursing Homes in Rogers, AR

Jamestown Health and Rehab

2001 Hampton Place, Rogers, AR, 72758

The care that Jamestown Health and Rehab provides to my mom has been good. She’s got speech therapy, physical therapy, and occupational therapy. It’s a nice place and the staff members that I met were … (read more)

Innisfree Health & Rehab

301 SOUTH 24TH STREET, Rogers, AR, 72758

We had to move my husband to Innisfree Health & Rehab, and he seems to be pretty stable right now. The staff is very nice and I can tell they are knowledgeable about what they need to do. Although … (read more)

Ashley Health and Rehabilitation

2600 N 22ND STREET, Rogers, AR, 72756

everyone at ashley health and rehab are great very loving and understand of their residents i would never go anywhere else my mother is there today

Rogers Health and Rehabilitation Center

1149 West New Hope Road, Rogers, AR, 72756

My elderly grandmother was moved into this facility on a Saturday and we had her out by the following Tuesday, as fast as we could. Imagine the oldest motel you’ve ever been in and you might get clos … (read more)

Promenade Health and Rehab

1101 S Promenade Blvd, Rogers, AR, 72758

My dad is in rehab at Promenade Health and Rehab. They could improve by being more organized. My mother and I just kept saying the right and left hand did not know what was going on. We have been in t … (read more)

The Blossoms at Rogers Rehab & Nursing Center

1513 S Dixieland Road, Rogers, AR, 72756

Do not place your family here. The facility is disgusting and has the worst management I have ever seen.

Apple Creek Health And Rehab, Llc

1570 W Centerton Blvd, Centerton, AR, 72719

My mother is living at Apple Creek Health and Rehab, Llc. She thinks the rooms are too small. They are treating her very nicely and feeding her well. I have no complaints about it. If I had my way, I … (read more)

Windcrest Health and Rehab

2455 N Lowell Rd, Springdale, AR, 72764

I have seen the exceptional care that EVERYONE provides to these residents; from the Nursing Supervisors to the housekeepers. They are a team that has one purpose and that is to provide top care to t … (read more)

Springdale Health and Rehabilitation Center

102 North Gutensohn Road, Springdale, AR, 72762

My husband is in Springdale Health and Rehabilitation Center. Compared to a lot of the long term care, the place seems neater and cleaner. When my husband pushes the button for a nurse, it sometimes i … (read more)

Shiloh Health and Rehab

1092 W Stultz Road, Springdale, AR, 72764

wife did not get the care and help she needed ,, was told by help to go too bathroom in pants ,,, came out of place with a 2 week bladder infection ,,, rooms not clean ,, trash barrels etc setting out … (read more)

Bradford House

1202 SE 30th Street, Bentonville, AR, 72712

My husband is now at Bradford House. It’s exceptional. They are very caring. I couldn’t ask for a better facility for him. He’s happy there. They let me know everything that’s going on. And I just can … (read more)

Westwood Health and Rehab

802 S West End Street, Springdale, AR, 72764

There are some staff members who are really nice, but basic care is often poor. Yes they are friendly, and I know some of their staff members care, but still the job does not get done. Their doctor is … (read more)

CLOSED – Bentonville Manor Nursing Home

224 SOUTH MAIN STREET, Bentonville, AR, 72712

Nursing Home Costs in Rogers, AR

Seniors in Rogers pay $6,083 for semiprivate rooms in local nursing homes. Private rooms are considerably more expensive, with monthly rates of $6,996.

The Cost of Nursing Home Care in Nearby Cities

In Rogers, seniors in semiprivate nursing home rooms pay $6,083 for monthly care. This is equal to the state median and about $1,800 lower than the national rate of $7,908, indicating that it’s a generally affordable place to obtain institutional care.

Local care costs are consistent with rates in other cities in Arkansas, including the state’s capital city of Little Rock, where seniors pay $6,083. In Pine Bluff, care costs are comparable at $6,039, and in Jonesboro, rates are the lowest recorded in the state at $5,332.

Rogers

Pine Bluff

$5332

Jonesboro

The Cost of Other Types of Senior Care

Nursing homes in Rogers charge $6,083 for shared rooms and $6,996 for private. For seniors who need intermittent or short-term skilled nursing services, assisted living is considerably more affordable at $3,650. Seniors who obtain skilled nursing at home pay $4,957 for home health care. Home care, which includes basic personal care but no specialized services, also costs $4,957. Cost data isn’t available for adult day health care, but statewide, rates average $1,733.

$4957

Home Care

$4957

Home Health Care

$3650

Assisted Living

$6083

Nursing Home (semiprivate room)

$6996

Nursing Home (private room)

Note: Data for Rogers was unavailable, so data for the nearest city, Fayetteville, was used instead.

Financial Assistance for Nursing Home Care in Rogers, AR

Free Resources for Seniors in Rogers, AR

Seniors in Rogers have several options for managing long-term care needs in and outside of nursing homes. The following table highlights resources that may enable older adults to reduce monthly care expenses by delaying, shortening the duration of or avoiding nursing home placement. It also has resources to help seniors navigate the system when placement is necessary.

Resource

Contact

Service

The Area Agency on Aging is a private nonprofit organization that administers a range of programs to help seniors age safely at home. It provides low-cost in-home care, medical supplies and personal emergency response systems. The agency also provides care coordination services to help seniors connect with community-based programs.

The local Meals on Wheels program provides home-delivered meals to older adults who can’t obtain food on their own due to injury, illness or age. Each meal contains an entree, two side dishes, a dessert and a beverage, and meals for those following low-sugar, low-sodium or low-cholesterol diets are available.

2-1-1

United Way of Northwest Arkansas has information specialists who listen to seniors’ needs and help them connect with community-based programs. Through this organization, seniors can obtain durable medical equipment loans, prescription drug assistance and in-home care and chore services.

The Benton County Veterans Services office helps veterans and their qualified family members identify programs and file claims for benefits that can help cover home health care and nursing home care. The office can also help individuals determine whether they qualify for placement in one of Arkansas’s two veterans’ homes.

Legal Aid of Arkansas is a nonprofit organization that provides free legal services for seniors. Older adults can contact the agency for help dealing with problems related to nursing home care, including unfair billing procedures and excessive or inadequate care. The office also helps seniors apply for public benefits.