10 Assisted Living Facilities near Rogers, AR
There are 10 Assisted Living Facilities in the Rogers area, with 5 in Rogers and 5 nearby.
The average cost of assisted living in Rogers is $3,350 per month. This is lower than the national median of $3,395. Cheaper nearby regions include Springdale with an average starting cost of $2,400.
To help you with your search, browse the 30 reviews below for assisted living facilities in Rogers. On average, consumers rate assisted living in Rogers 3.9 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Bentonville with an average rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about assisted living options and costs in Rogers, call (855) 863-8283.
5 Assisted Living Facilities in Rogers, AR
5 Assisted Living Facilities near Rogers, AR
What to Consider About Assisted Living in Rogers
Seniors living in Rogers, Arkansas, have many options for fun outside of their assisted living communities, including visiting Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, listening to live music at the Walmart AMP, perusing historic downtown and enjoying scenic Beaver Lake with it's beautiful views of the Ozark Mountains.
There are 14 assisted living facilities (ALF) in the Rogers area, with four located in Rogers, and 10 nearby. ALFs in Arkansas are classified as either level I or level II and are governed by The Arkansas Department of Human Services, Division of Medical Services, Office of Long Term Care.
Benefits and Drawbacks of Assisted Living in Rogers
- Seniors on a budget will appreciate the fact that the cost of living in Rogers is 13.60 percent lower than the national average.
- While property crime in Rogers is 47.4, a bit above the U. S. average of 38.1, violent crime is several points lower than it is throughout the nation with a score of 27. This may give senior residents and their families peace of mind.
- Rogers has a Sperling's comfort level of 49 out of 100. With an annual 47 inches of rain, 8 inches of snow, and January lows of 25 degrees, some seniors may find it difficult to stay active throughout part of the year.
- The Ozark Regional Transit (ORT) is available in Rogers and connects to nearby Fayetteville. Seniors can get discounted monthly passes or ride Fayetteville routes for free.
- There are numerous fun activities to enjoy and sites to see in Rogers. Seniors may enjoy spending time in the clean air of the beautiful Ozarks or taking a trip to the Walmart Museum in Bentonville.
- The neighboring town of Fayetteville is a member of the AARP Network of Age-Friendly Communities, meaning that its elected leadership “has made the commitment to actively work toward making their town, city or county a great place for people of all ages,” according to AARP.
Paying for Assisted Living in Rogers
Average Monthly Costs
Cities in Arkansas
Assisted Living costs in Rogers start around $3,350 per month on average, while the nationwide average cost of assisted living is $4,000 per month, according to the latest figures from Genworth’s Cost of Care Survey.
It’s important to note that assisted living rates in Rogers and the surrounding suburbs can vary widely based on factors such as location, the level of care needed, apartment size and the types of amenities offered at each community.
Financial Assistance for Assisted Living in Rogers
Financial assistance for assisted living facilities in Arkansas is limited to state-funded programs. Qualified seniors who need help with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) have an array of choices through Medicaid such as the Personal Care Program and two waiver programs: the DAAS Elderchoices Waiver and the Living Choices Assisted Living Waiver.
Learn more about these programs, plus who’s eligible, on our Assisted Living in Arkansas page.
More Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
While many families use their own funds or personal assets to pay for assisted living, there are plenty of additional options to cover these costs. Some additional ways to finance assisted living costs include:
- Veterans Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Reverse Mortgage
For more information about different ways to finance assisted living, visit our Assisted Living in Arkansas page.
Free Assisted Living Resources in Rogers
Rogers and the surrounding area are home to numerous government agencies and non-profit organizations offering help for seniors searching for or currently residing in an assisted living community. These organizations can also provide assistance in a number of other eldercare services such as geriatric care management, elder law advice, estate planning, finding home care and health and wellness programs.
To see a list of free assisted living resources in Rogers, please visit our Assisted Living in Arkansas page.
Assisted Living Laws and Regulations in Rogers
Rogers-area assisted living communities must adhere to the comprehensive set of state laws and regulations that all assisted living communities in Arkansas are required to follow. Visit our Assisted Living in Arkansas page for more information about these laws.
Assisted Living near Rogers, AR
Other Options in Rogers, AR
Recent Reviews of Assisted Living in Rogers
Review of Innisfree Retirement Community
My friend has been in Innisfree Senior Living. The experience has been great. She is very happy there. The whole community is very nice. The staff members have been excellent; I have no complaints ... Read more
Review of Village on the Park Rogers
My aunt has moved into Village on the Park Rogers. It is great. It is nice, clean, and it is really good. I like the staff members. They deliver her medicines to her on time and they're also respon... Read more
Review of Village on the Park Rogers
Village on the Park Rogers' assisted living seemed a little less personal than the other place I visited, but it was good. The place was nice and a little larger. The staff was friendly and profess... Read more