Innisfree Retirement Community

Innisfree Retirement Community (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Innisfree Retirement Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Innisfree Retirement Community

September 22, 2014

We did visit Innisfree and I think we are on the waiting list there because they didn’t have anything available. We were treated well by the staff when we were there. Overall, I think the place was very nice and I would like to live there.

July 31, 2014

By Clarence8

I was in Innisfree for a year and a half. I thought it was very nice except their food service was terrible. They couldn't keep a decent cook and ones they had didn't know how to cook. However, I loved my apartment there. It was a cottage. It was very private and very nice. I liked the staff. They had one thief among them and they finally got rid of her, for the most part, they were excellent. I was an active 82. I walked, I ran, I do things and everybody there were too old for me even though they were younger than I was. They couldn't go out of their tracks. They were all running around with their walkers and the just sat around batting balloons and I wasn't interested in those sort of things. I had to move out because it became more expensive.

April 17, 2012

By lshelley

The staff at Innisfree was always very caring and compassionate towards my Grandmother. As Grandma lost her memory they would go out of their way to include her in the facility activities. During the last few weeks of her life my mom stayed with my Grandma full time. The staff at Innisfree would bring my mom a meal at lunch and dinner daily without her asking them to do so. The facilities were always clean and never had the "nursing home" smell. The facility was always working to make improvements - while my Grandmother was there they resurfaced the pool and the parking lot. The staff made a point to include the resident's family in special activities. Over all the experience with working with Innisfree was a plesant one and I would recommend it to anyone in the Rogers area.

May 26, 2011

By Wasabi3

Visited this facility

I once visited this facilty with a friend looking for a place to stay i must say that this is a very nice place to stay the facilty was very nice it seem to be well protect and safe, the rooms that were clean nice and neat.the grounds was well kept,and it was in a desent location, the only problem that i personaly had is with the staff,I dont know if the person that gave us the tour was having personal issues or she just had a problem with us but she was really cold and dry with us she didnt really explain anything to us when we ask for a tour she took us to one room that was empty and showed it to us we had to beg her to show us a few more, I Think my friend would have like to stay at a place like this if the staff or that one who showed us would have been a little more friendly

Services and Amenities of Innisfree Retirement Community

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Innisfree Retirement Community

Innisfree Retirement Community is a senior living provider in Rogers, Arkansas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Innisfree Retirement Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Innisfree Retirement Community