Village on the Park Rogers

Reviews of Village on the Park Rogers

Assisted Living Reviews for Village on the Park Rogers

July 09, 2020

By MM

My mom moved into the Village on the Park Rogers. The COVID thing has impacted a lot, but they used to have a lot for the residents to do and the staff is very good in encouraging her to go to the dining hall. She doesn't like that they check on her frequently, and she complains about the food since the lockdown happened. Aside from that, we've been really happy. It's just that we can't go in there and she can't go anywhere. They would do exercises, worship services, bingo a couple times a week, they have a theater that the residents can use, and they also play dominoes. They also go on excursions to different places. They could improve on the food, and the cost is pretty high. She had some complaints, but overall I still think that it's a good place to have your loved one.

May 26, 2020

By Rebecca

We visited Village on the Park Rogers. The price was rather high, but the people were absolutely kind. We met the nurse, housekeeping, and other staff members walking down the hallway; they were very kind and considerate. It was very clean. They offer a dining room experience, like you order off a menu in a restaurant. They allow pets if you're able to take care of them. I was overall really impressed. It was a newer facility, and it was a gated community as well.

October 31, 2019

By Lesann

My aunt has moved into Village on the Park Rogers. It is great. It is nice, clean, and it is really good. I like the staff members. They deliver her medicines to her on time and they're also responsive. If she needs a nurse, she just tells them and the nurse is there within a few minutes. They're great and they have a doctor that will take care of her. Also my aunt has her cat with her. They have a movie theater and a library; they have bingo, dominoes, and outside trips to Wal-mart and restaurants, they have people come in and put on music shows, and they have exercise classes. She likes the food a lot; it is pretty good. Village on the Park Rogers is probably one of the most expensive ones in the area, but they're probably the best. They're good.

August 20, 2019

By Benjamin

Village on the Park Rogers' assisted living seemed a little less personal than the other place I visited, but it was good. The place was nice and a little larger. The staff was friendly and professional. The rooms were nice and clean. The dining room was also nice, clean, and seemed organized. It was an open sitting area.

April 06, 2018

By gofish8899

My mother resides in Elijah's Place which is the memory care. The staff back here are really sweet and caring. They treat her like their own family. It's a smaller unit but I think that is a good thing for her. She enjoys the music therapist and exercise. I travel a lot so it is important that she is here with people I trust. I honestly couldn't ask for a better place for my mother.

August 28, 2017

By tberrie

Beautiful facility but the food is terrible. It started out good, but they cannot keep good people in the kitchen and the food has progressively been in decline. The residents and families have complained, but nothing has been done to improve the situation. Lack of leadership?

March 28, 2017

By cougar7214

Mt Carmel is a wonderful facility. Activities are fun and plentiful, food is good and staff are very kind. I don't know what previous poster is talking about. I have been in other facilities and Mt Carmel is by far the best around. Couldn't ask for a better place for my parents.

March 20, 2017

By Ana15

Beautiful facility however it lacks leadership. They are VERY weak with activities and don't seem to want to fix their problem and create fun, new exciting activities for the residents. Also, they started out with great food and a good chef but since their opening that has gone down hill as well with lackluster food and having food available that is on the menu. Also, they hire inexperienced help with little training and the staff is not very attentive to the residents. This place needs major improvements. So sad to see such a beautiful facility with such a lackluster staff.

January 19, 2017

By Joanne546757

Mt. Carmel was fine, pleasant to walk in, and didn't smell. I had a tour of the assisted living, but I was not ready for that yet. They had cottages that were attractive from the outside, but they were all occupied, so I didn't see what was inside. However, the floor plans that I saw looked good. They offered three meals, and the staff was nice.

November 02, 2016

By Gail33

Mt. Carmel Community is new and beautiful. They have the building with assisted living and cottages with less care. I was disappointed with the size of the rooms because it's for me and my husband, and I just don't want to be denned up in a room like that. The menu was very enticing. The staff is very friendly and helpful with information, and the facility is beautiful.

May 10, 2016

By Carol122801250

For anyone that needs assisted living, Mt Carmel Community is a very awesome place. The rooms had a small kitchen area with a refrigerator, a living area where you can put a couch and a TV, a closet, and a bathroom with a walk-in shower with a bench. It was very nice.

Independent Living Reviews for Village on the Park Rogers

• Housing Extra: Cottages

• State Licenses: License Pending

• Get Costs

About Village on the Park Rogers

Welcome to Village on the Park Rogers, a distinctive senior living community in one of the fastest-growing communities in the nation. Here, luxurious suites and cottage homes are combined with fine dining and an unmatched level of service and amenities to help you Live Life Well®. For seniors looking to maintain their active lifestyles or residents needing assistance or memory care, Village on the Park Rogers provides the height of gracious retirement living.

Assisted Living

Village on the Park Rogers assisted living services to deliver compassionate care tailored to your individual needs. We focus on helping you maintain wellness while respecting your preferences.

ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES

• Customized levels of assistance
    • Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming*
    • Medication management*
    • Personal laundry service*
    • Physical, occupational, and speech therapy available through a Medicare Certified preferred Home Health Provider.*
    • Professional, trained staff 24 hours a day
    • Director of Resident Care, RN & Assistant Director of Resident Care, LPN
    • Supervised activities and fitness programs
    • Weekly housekeeping & linen service
    • Scheduled transportation
    • Escort to and from dining room and activities

The Comfort of Home

A spacious apartment suite welcomes you home. Large walk-in closets, ample storage, and weekly housekeeping and linen service free you from household chores. High-quality design details and finishes surround you with beauty and style. Our concierge can arrange transportation, make reservations, connect you to a personal shopper, and facilitate deliveries or pick-ups—whatever you need when you need it. Village on the Park Rogers is staffed 24 hours a day with around-the-clock security for peace of mind.

Memory Care

Our Memory Care program offers a safe environment for seniors with memory challenges. We aim to help maintain each person’s unique sense of self by honoring his or her life experiences. Care is based on Alzheimer’s Association guidelines to create a soothing, tranquil atmosphere that gives residents a sense of comfort, dignity, and well being in a familiar, home-like setting.

A Safe Haven

Memory care residents live in their own apartment homes with private walk-in showers and plenty of space, allowing families to decorate with cherished items and memorabilia. Staff members get to know each resident personally so that every day is filled with activities that celebrate their lifetime achievements and successes. Each resident receives a custom dining experience with individualized assistance to help maintain independence as long as possible. Contrasting colors of the plate and food encourage residents to eat well. Small dining rooms and consistent seating encourage familiarity and socialization for a pleasant dining experience. Families are always welcome to join their loved one

Independent Living

Here, every aspect of daily living has been carefully thought through—freeing you to fully enjoy retirement. Make one of our unique cottage homes your own, and leave the cares of maintenance behind. Beautiful, high-quality finishes and luxurious design details deliver style with complete access to services and amenities available to all residents.

INDEPENDENT LIVING SERVICES

• Weekly housekeeping and linen services
    • Property maintenance
    • Fitness center and wellness programs
    • Concierge service
    • Social, educational, cultural, spiritual, and recreational activities and events
    • Community outreach programs
    • Scheduled transportation
    • Emergency response pendant

Thank you for your interest at Village on the Park Rogers. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Village on the Park Rogers