Village on the Park Bentonville

Reviews of Village on the Park Bentonville

Assisted Living Reviews for Village on the Park Bentonville

September 17, 2020

By Steve

My mom moved into Village on the Park Bentonville. It's a beautiful place, very nice, new, and I couldn't ask for anything better. I couldn't ask for a better place for my mom. The staff is very understanding, they have worked with me in getting her in, and they made any accommodations that they could to get my mom moved in there. I couldn't ask for a better staff to work with. The facility is clean, fresh, and the grounds are immaculate. They go out of their way to make sure everybody is accommodated.

January 24, 2019

By gsdinkel

My father is living at The Village in Bentonville. I am halfway across the country and cannot be there very often, usually only once a month. There is a library, workout room, pool table, fire place and much more that makes this a great place. The facilities are new, modern and clean but that is not really the best part. The best part is the staff there. From the General Manager down I feel they care and want to help. I have received many phone calls from the nursing staff to give me updates on my father. And when I have called, they have always made time to talk with me. No one is too busy to help. I would not hesitate to recommend the Village on the Park to anyone who would like to move there or have a relative move there.

Mr. Dinkel, Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review of Village on the Park Bentonville. We love having your father at our community and are committed to providing excellence in service. Live Life Well®

October 31, 2018

By Sheryl

Village on the Park Bentonville is an excellent assisted living place. They're very attentive, on the ball, and very knowledgeable. My aunt is very happy there. The food is very good. They fix anything you want and they have a menu so if you don't want what's on the menu, they accommodate you, so I think that's excellent. They have an array of activities. It's very nice, updated, and clean. We looked at other places, but this one was absolutely a shining star compared to the others. It's absolutely a great match for my aunt.

Sheryl, thank you so very much for the your review of Village on the Park Bentonville. Retirement Center Management communities are known for high-quality construction, design, and finishes that make living at Village on the Park Bentonville a pleasure. It is our commitment to make life more enjoyable so that your and your family can focus on friends, family, activities and everything that is important. Again, thank you for your wonderful review of Village on the Park Bentonville. Live Life Well®

Independent Living Reviews for Village on the Park Bentonville

Questions about Village on the Park Bentonville

What transportation services does Village on the Park Bentonville offer to assisted living residents?

Complimentary transportation to medical/dental appointments and shopping.

If Village on the Park Bentonville accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are pet friendly! We have 4 beautiful courtyards for our 4 legged friends to enjoy!

Access to large common area with 2 ponds and walking trail.

Costs for Village on the Park Bentonville

Photos of Village on the Park Bentonville

Services and Amenities of Village on the Park Bentonville

• Detached Homes
  • Housing Extra: Cottages

• Pets: Yes

• Occupational Therapy

About Village on the Park Bentonville

Welcome to Village on the Park Bentonville, a distinctive senior living community close to historic, vibrant downtown Bentonville. Here, luxurious suites and cottage homes are combined with fine dining and an unmatched level of service and amenities to help you Live Life Well®. For seniors looking to maintain their active lifestyles or residents needing assistance or memory care, Village on the Park Bentonville provides the height of gracious retirement living.

Assisted Living

Village on the Park Bentonville assisted living services to deliver compassionate care tailored to your individual needs. We focus on helping you maintain wellness while respecting your preferences.

The Comfort of Home

A spacious apartment suite welcomes you home. Large walk-in closets, ample storage, and weekly housekeeping and linen service free you from household chores. High-quality design details and finishes surround you with beauty and style. Our concierge can arrange transportation, make reservations, connect you to a personal shopper, and facilitate deliveries or pick-ups—whatever you need when you need it. Village on the Park Bentonville is staffed 24 hours a day with around-the-clock security for peace of mind.

ASSISTED LIVING SERVICES

• Customized levels of assistance
  • Assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming*
  • Medication management*
  • Personal laundry service*
  • Physical, occupational, and speech therapy available through a Medicare Certified preferred Home Health Provider.*
  • Professional, trained staff 24 hours a day
  • Director of Resident Care, RN & Assistant Director of Resident Care, LPN
  • Supervised activities and fitness programs
  • Weekly housekeeping & linen service
  • Scheduled transportation
  • Escort to and from dining room and activities

Memory Care

Our Memory Care program offers a safe environment for seniors with memory challenges. We aim to help maintain each person’s unique sense of self by honoring his or her life experiences. Care is based on Alzheimer’s Association guidelines to create a soothing, tranquil atmosphere that gives residents a sense of comfort, dignity, and well being in a familiar, home-like setting.

A Safe Haven

Memory care residents live in their own apartment homes with private walk-in showers and plenty of space, allowing families to decorate with cherished items and memorabilia. Staff members get to know each resident personally so that every day is filled with activities that celebrate their lifetime achievements and successes. Each resident receives a custom dining experience with individualized assistance to help maintain independence as long as possible. Contrasting colors of the plate and food encourage residents to eat well. Small dining rooms and consistent seating encourage familiarity and socialization for a pleasant dining experience. Families are always welcome to join their loved one.

Independent Living

Here, every aspect of daily living has been carefully thought through—freeing you to fully enjoy retirement. Make one of our unique cottage homes your own, and leave the cares of maintenance behind. Beautiful, high-quality finishes and luxurious design details deliver style with complete access to services and amenities available to all residents.

Thank you for your interest at Village on the Park Bentonville. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Village on the Park Bentonville