BrookStone Assisted Living

Reviews of BrookStone Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for BrookStone Assisted Living

June 13, 2015

By Steve106285150

The staffs at Brookstone Assisted Living were friendly and informative. Everything was good, but my parents had a hard time making a final decision to change their lifestyle. It is a good place, and it is clean. The people are friendly and helpful. The last time I talked to them, they only had one apartment left, but my parents are still not in that mode where they are ready to make a decision. It has a friendly atmosphere, and it is clean and laid out well. They have transportation and a beauty salon. I was both pleased and impressed with the visit.

April 29, 2015

I liked Brookstone a lot. It had additional graduated care which put it over our budget. I was impressed with the staff. They were very accommodating.

Memory Care Reviews for BrookStone Assisted Living

Costs for BrookStone Assisted Living

Photos of BrookStone Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of BrookStone Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Assisted Living Level II

About BrookStone Assisted Living

BrookStone is a Level II Assisted Living Facility. We are pleased to offer a full time RN on staff, 24/7 assistance from licensed personnel, medication assistance, emergency response system, dietary management, transportation to medical appointments and an activities program; along with providing 3 meals a day, housekeeping and laundry services.

In North Hills Medical Park. Very close to all medical needs. Easy access from I-49.

Map of BrookStone Assisted Living