BrookStone Assisted Living

Reviews of BrookStone Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for BrookStone Assisted Living

April 17, 2020

By Hutchens

The staff is wonderful and are excellent in taking care of our mother. If anyone is looking for a place for a loved one, this is the best assisted living in Northwest Arkansas.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your & your Mom's experience at Brookstone. We genuinely take to heart every positive review and are glad to know that you are happy with your mother's stay there. Best wishes for her going forward and please reach out if you have anything further to share, as we certainly love hearing from you! Warm regards, Alison

October 31, 2018

By Judy

I visited Brookstone Assisted Living, and it's very nice. I would live there. I didn't see too many people at that time, but it was a really nice place. We just talked to two ladies while we were there, and they were very nice. The dining area looked very nice, and it was nice and clean. They have a little courtyard area, a community room where they had music, and church service. I think it's a great place.

September 14, 2018

By Helen

We visited BrookStone Assisted Living, and it's wonderful. Their rooms were really small, and I'm claustrophobic, so I don't think I could live in a 300-square-foot room for two people. But it's a beautiful community that looked fairly new. The girl who we saw there was really sweet and helpful, and tried to answer all our questions while taking us on a tour. We've seen the small dining area, but they don't have a high number of people living there. It looked like a nice, intimate dining room, and everything looked great. We think that the price is too expensive for 300 square feet, and the whole place was too small for us.

Hi Helen, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the tour of the community. We are sorry to hear that we won't be an option for you, but we are delighted to know that we were an option and that you had an excellent tour experience. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us either by Facebook message or phone. Thank you again, Heather, for coming by and have a great rest of your day. Shawn - Digital Marketing

August 30, 2018

By Jay

My father moved into Brookstone Assisted Living. It was very good, and I was very impressed with them. The people are very helpful, the rooms are very nice, they have windows, and you can see out the window; it's very clean and taken care of. They have a variety of activities. Monday is pet day, they bring in dogs for the residents to pet, they have singing, they have crafts, and they have something different for the residents every day. I know they have meals, and if they want to eat in between meals, all they have to do is mention it, and the staff will prepare it for them. The cost is very affordable.

December 21, 2017

By Jerome

I toured BrookStone in case my parents moved to Arkansas. It's new and very nice. The staff was kind and helpful. It was a fine visit. I really didn't walk around that much. I just went into the office, talked for a while, and left. However, it looked very nice. It looked dignify and comfortable. A couple of residents that I saw were very happy. I didn't see anybody looking sad. Everybody was relaxed and happy.

December 03, 2016

By William208204

Brookstone is very good and has excellent service and attention to detail. The caring attitude and the willingness to help stood out. The food seemed acceptable; my mother seemed to like it, and it looked pretty good to me.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your kind words.

December 28, 2015

By Rose43

I liked the staff at BrookStone Assisted Living. They did an awesome job at explaining different things, like activities, food, the care the seniors need, and who they make sure everything is clean and not disgusting. Overall, they're pretty good.

June 13, 2015

By Steve106285150

The staffs at Brookstone Assisted Living were friendly and informative. Everything was good, but my parents had a hard time making a final decision to change their lifestyle. It is a good place, and it is clean. The people are friendly and helpful. The last time I talked to them, they only had one apartment left, but my parents are still not in that mode where they are ready to make a decision. It has a friendly atmosphere, and it is clean and laid out well. They have transportation and a beauty salon. I was both pleased and impressed with the visit.

April 29, 2015

I liked Brookstone a lot. It had additional graduated care which put it over our budget. I was impressed with the staff. They were very accommodating.

Memory Care Reviews for BrookStone Assisted Living

Costs for BrookStone Assisted Living

Photos of BrookStone Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of BrookStone Assisted Living

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Assisted Living Level II

About BrookStone Assisted Living

BrookStone is a Level II Assisted Living Facility. We are pleased to offer a full time RN on staff, 24/7 assistance from licensed personnel, medication assistance, emergency response system, dietary management, transportation to medical appointments and an activities program; along with providing 3 meals a day, housekeeping and laundry services.

Map of BrookStone Assisted Living