Bella Vista Bella Vista, AR

Reviews of Bella Vista

Assisted Living Reviews for Bella Vista

November 28, 2015

By Melissa29

We moved my father-in-law to Brookfield Assisted Living last September. It is a wonderful place. We are pleased with their exceptional staff. They have really helped us out in getting Bob situated and worked with us on our needs with him. They’re absolutely wonderful with him. The meals are phenomenal, the apartment is beautiful, and he’s very comfortable. We couldn’t be any happier. The apartments are new, very clean, and really quite nice. The layout is wonderful. The bathroom is set up with handicap rails, so I don’t have to worry about him falling. He’s in a studio apartment that's laid out beautifully, so he can move and maneuver around without any worries. They have emergency pull cords in three different places in the apartment: one in the kitchen, one in the bathroom, and one in the bedroom. It’s phenomenal. They have activities all of the time. There’s a lady I met, Barbara, who’s wonderful. She does senior aerobics. I also know they do day trips to keep the residents active. It’s really wonderful. They’re great. I don't have any complaints at all. They were even willing to work with us at the time my father-in-law was in the hospital, so they helped us with that transition of getting him out of the hospital. They are absolutely wonderful with him. Their meals are phenomenal. My father-in-law is very comfortable in his beautiful, new, clean apartment. We couldn’t be any happier. I don’t think this facility is very old. It is really quite nice. If I have one suggestion to Brookfield Bella Vista, it’s to just keep doing what they’re doing because it works out great; it really does. I don't have any complaints at all, to be honest.

June 15, 2015

By Cindy108085350

Brookfield was absolutely a fantastic place. The staff was outstanding. They were extremely patient, very engaged, and very involved. My aunt had a living room, a small kitchen, and a bedroom.

Services and Amenities of Bella Vista

About Bella Vista

Bella Vista is a senior living provider in Bella Vista, Arkansas that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Bella Vista for more details on services and rates.

Map of Bella Vista