Bella Vista Bella Vista, AR

Reviews of Bella Vista

Assisted Living Reviews for Bella Vista

March 28, 2016

By Mary113314050

We have a very nice place in Brookfield Assisted Living. We really like the food. The staff is wonderful, and we don't have any complaints whatsoever. The common dining area is great and very cheerful with four people seated to a table or sometimes more. We have a little kitchenette, where I keep my computer, that is open to the living room and a bedroom and a bathroom. It is a very nice, roomy place to live with plenty of activities.

November 28, 2015

By Melissa29

We moved my father-in-law to Brookfield Assisted Living last September. It is a wonderful place. We are pleased with their exceptional staff. They have really helped us out in getting Bob situated and worked with us on our needs with him. They’re absolutely wonderful with him. The meals are phenomenal, the apartment is beautiful, and he’s very comfortable. We couldn’t be any happier. The apartments are new, very clean, and really quite nice. The layout is wonderful. The bathroom is set up with handicap rails, so I don’t have to worry about him falling. He’s in a studio apartment that's laid out beautifully, so he can move and maneuver around without any worries. They have emergency pull cords in three different places in the apartment: one in the kitchen, one in the bathroom, and one in the bedroom. It’s phenomenal. They have activities all of the time. There’s a lady I met, Barbara, who’s wonderful. She does senior aerobics. I also know they do day trips to keep the residents active. It’s really wonderful. They’re great. I don't have any complaints at all. They were even willing to work with us at the time my father-in-law was in the hospital, so they helped us with that transition of getting him out of the hospital. They are absolutely wonderful with him. Their meals are phenomenal. My father-in-law is very comfortable in his beautiful, new, clean apartment. We couldn’t be any happier. I don’t think this facility is very old. It is really quite nice. If I have one suggestion to Brookfield Bella Vista, it’s to just keep doing what they’re doing because it works out great; it really does. I don't have any complaints at all, to be honest.

June 15, 2015

By Cindy108085350

Brookfield was absolutely a fantastic place. The staff was outstanding. They were extremely patient, very engaged, and very involved. My aunt had a living room, a small kitchen, and a bedroom.

Costs for Bella Vista

• Technology Extra: Internet, Staff Call System, Emergency Call Button

• Activities Extra: Social Activities, Movie

• Special Diets

• Pets: Yes

• Range Of Services Extra: 24 Hour Juice/Snack Bar, Maintenance And Repairs, 24/7 Caregivers, Incontinence Management

Types of care

• Dressing And Grooming
  • Bathing And Toileting
  • Exercise
  • Blood Work And Other Medical Care
  • Memory Care
  • Meal Preparation

About Bella Vista

The Brookfield Senior Living offers personal care and support in a professional yet peaceful setting. Everyone feels at home in the serene setting that is The Brookfield.

The staff is here to help with day to day activities such as dressing, grooming, and medication reminders. We are here to serve each resident in a well-rounded, supportive, active lifestyle that encourages their independence.

Residents who choose The Brookfield Senior Living at Highlands Crossing will enjoy a relaxed living atmosphere, healthy meals, social activities, transportation, and personal care.

Standard Services:

• Assistance with Long Term Care Insurance and Veterans Aid and Attendance
  • Choice of Available Suites; all include kitchenette, with microwave, refrigerator/freezer
  • Private bathroom with shower
  • All utilities furnished except land line telephone
  • Free high speed internet and basic cable TV
  • Staff call system with 24 hour staff
  • Three nutritious, balanced meals, 24 hour juice/snack bar
  • Provision of special diets
  • Weekly cleaning, daily touch ups
  • Therapeutic spa bath
  • On-Site beauty and barber shop
  • Stimulating and fun activities on property and off
  • Free local transportation to health care providers
  • Maintenance and Repairs
  • Community is ground level, one floor and wheelchair accessible
  • Pet Friendly
  • Weekly linen service
  • Washers and dryer for personal use

Brookfield Senior Living applies loving fundamental values and principles to our daily decision making and our residents long-term wellbeing. We demand the highest standards of care for our resident, a nurturing family atmosphere and embrace opportunities for enrichment with your loved ones.

Map of Bella Vista