Morada Rogers

Reviews of Morada Rogers

Independent Living Reviews for Morada Rogers

September 19, 2017

By Gary

Dad didn’t choose here because it took them an hour to an hour and a half to set up the food. At 8:00, you'd get your salad; at 8:20, you'd get your vegetables; at 8:45, you'd get your main course; at 9:00, you'd get dessert; then at 9:30, you'd get your coffee. That’s too regimented for him. The place was nice and everybody was great. The location was easy to get to. The apartments were nice, large, and clean, with wide doors and accessible bathrooms.

April 13, 2017

By Marty578327

We have been here for three and a half weeks now. It is a very nice place to live, we met a lot of the nice people, and the food is good. They have a lot of music things going on here. The dining area is very nice like a restaurant, and the staff is all friendly.

February 15, 2016

By Katie16

My mom ended up in here. It’s a very nice facility with a completely different floor plan; it’s a very open space rather than institutional and there’s a big, grand foyer with stairs going up with library to the right and then a big dining room. I think they have about 250 residents. It’s more of a retirement facility than assisted living, but they do offer assisted living there. The activity board is probably twice the size of any that I’ve seen. This place was just right. The people really helped me with getting extra care for my mom and telling me what she would qualify for in this state because I wasn’t from this state, and we both just moved here. They’re not too pushy.

December 28, 2015

By Rose43

I went on a tour here and felt like that was a better place than the other ones I visited. They had a lot to keep everybody entertained. I really liked the food that they were serving because it had all of the nutrients anybody could need. What stood out was the care. The in-house care was amazing. I would recommend them.

November 17, 2015

By Caring Daughter42

I went here. It felt like a hotel, and the people who gave the tour were very nice. They have a beautiful dining room and lots of things to do.

August 21, 2015

I saw it. It was wonderful. The facility was just pretty and clean. They had linen tablecloths. It was awesome. I ate there. The food was good, and they had snacks. It really was very nice. I met the manager and the assistants, and they were nice. They were wonderful.

March 10, 2015

I moved my mother here. The cleanliness and the care really impressed me. The people are very friendly and answered our questions very quickly. They are very patient in working with several different members of the family at the same time. The room is a little small, and it is the most expensive place we looked at, but they provide three meals a day and she is living as independently as possible. They often have people coming for musical shows, exercise classes, and physical activities. They also have a library. The only complaint I have is that they are expensive and we don’t know how long we will be able to keep mom there or how long we will be able to afford it

July 31, 2014

By Clarence8

I had a tour. It was very nice. The people were also very nice and very helpful until they found out that I didn't qualify for government subsidy, then they lost interest in me. The rooms were excellent, very adequate and clean. I was pretty sure they had activities like bingo and sit around and threw balloons in the air. Everything about the place was nice.

April 22, 2014

By Allen3

It was clean and the staff was courteous. It looked like a nice facility. The rooms were fine. I was not able to taste the food, but it looked like there wasn't a lot of difference from the others.

Costs for Morada Rogers

Photos of Morada Rogers

Services and Amenities of Morada Rogers

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1500

• Detached Homes

• Golf
  • Features Extra: This Community Has A Public Golf Course To The North Of It, And Also Is About 2 Miles From The Senior Wellness Center In Rogers, Ar.

• Diet Extra: Entry Fee (Community Fee)

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Morada Rogers

Morada Rogers sits in the heart of Rogers, AR. Morada offers an all inclusive package for seniors that consist of 3 full course meals a day, weekly housekeeping, maintenance, transportation, activities, and more.

The staff here is tenured and experienced in their fields in order to handle your every day senior living needs.

The surrounding area includes plenty of activities to do such as fishing, golfing, hunting, camping, shopping, and more. The area is also home to Wal-Mart, and the Arkansas Razorbacks.

If your considering senior living in the NWA area this community is a must to stop in and tour.

This community has a public golf course to the North of it, and also is about 2 miles from the senior wellness center in Rogers, AR.

Map of Morada Rogers