Jamestown Health and Rehab

Reviews of Jamestown Health and Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Jamestown Health and Rehab

August 06, 2012

By CCurrie

The facility for the nursing home part was very nice and open. Staff was very friendly and knew patients by name. Patients seemed very happy. However, upon entering the alzheimer's unit I was not impressed with how "dark" this area was. Not much outside light coming in to brighten up this area. Dining area was small in comparison to the other part of the facility and not a lot of outside light to brighten the room. I came out of this area very sad and almost in tears. No way would I want to put my father in this facility. I was be depressed all the time, I can only imagine how he would feel in a place like this.

Services and Amenities of Jamestown Health and Rehab

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Jamestown Health and Rehab

Jamestown Health and Rehab is a senior living provider in Rogers, Arkansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Jamestown Health and Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jamestown Health and Rehab