Jamestown Health and Rehab

Reviews of Jamestown Health and Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Jamestown Health and Rehab

April 14, 2016

By Carol122801250

My dad is in a semi-private room at Jamestown Health and Rehab for rehab. I think it’s great. He has his own wardrobe, dresser, and TV. The meals are great, and he gets wonderful care. The staff is great and do everything like they should. Dad has to do physical therapy, so they play games as part of it. They have a library room where he can work on puzzles since he loves jigsaw puzzles, but they have different activities every day. We like the atmosphere and that it's more centrally located for all of us; that’s another reason why we chose the facility. That way, everybody would be able to go on a regular basis to see him.

March 11, 2013

By JEDaughter

My mom has been in Jamestown for therapy 4 times in the last 18 months for 3 different breaks. The staff has been helpful and kind. The rooms are clean and there are no smells. The facilities besides the rooms are very nice also. She has not always been happy due to pain, but the staff has treated her with respect and kindness. We have been very pleased.

August 06, 2012

By CCurrie

The facility for the nursing home part was very nice and open. Staff was very friendly and knew patients by name. Patients seemed very happy. However, upon entering the alzheimer's unit I was not impressed with how "dark" this area was. Not much outside light coming in to brighten up this area. Dining area was small in comparison to the other part of the facility and not a lot of outside light to brighten the room. I came out of this area very sad and almost in tears. No way would I want to put my father in this facility. I was be depressed all the time, I can only imagine how he would feel in a place like this.

About Jamestown Health and Rehab

Jamestown Health and Rehab is a senior living provider in Rogers, Arkansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Jamestown Health and Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Jamestown Health and Rehab