The Maples at Har-ber Meadows

Reviews of The Maples at Har-ber Meadows

Nursing Home Reviews for The Maples at Har-ber Meadows

December 03, 2016

By Anna631031

The Maples was very clean, and the people seemed to be happy with what they're doing. The room seemed like the others we've seen. We know people who had relatives there, and I feel a little more comfortable about it. The administrator was very nice and told us what to expect in the way of care. She was very friendly and answered our questions. I noticed people sitting around and playing games and cards in a room. They were also watching television in a large area. It was a friendly place.

August 22, 2014

By granddaughte

the matresses are rotted thier made of foam and they and the plastic covers on them the the residents lay on daily need to be replaced immediately this needs to be looked at by the health department

June 18, 2013

By caring6115

The Maples is close by, it has a good reputation, and we have used it in the past on a short-term rehabilitation basis. Right now, both my parents are there and will probably remain there from now on. The paperwork process is not doing as I hoped and expected. I guess I am looking for more doctors and doctor interaction. The staff that attends to them is fine. The people in the office are less than what I hoped for and I am not sure if the professional staff is interactive, that's what I would like to see. The rooms are clean and adequate, but they could be bigger. They both have wheelchairs and that takes a lot of space.

About The Maples at Har-ber Meadows

The Maples at Har-ber Meadows is a senior living provider in Springdale, Arkansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Maples at Har-ber Meadows for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Maples at Har-ber Meadows