Overture Centennial 55+ Apartment Homes
Offers Independent Living
Questions about Overture Centennial 55+ Apartment Homes
What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?
Pullen Park, Dorothea Dix Park, NC Museum of Art, NC Museum of History, NC Symphony, Cameron Village Shopping Center, a multitude of restaurants, 5 minutes away from downtown Raleigh, OLLI (Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at NC State for continuing education).
What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Overture Centennial 55+ Apartment Homes has organized?
We have hosted Wine and Design classes, Focus Groups, Ice Cream Socials, Lunch and Learns (educational seminars), Dusty Boots Meet and Mingles, and more!
What transportation services does Overture Centennial 55+ Apartment Homes offer to independent living residents?
Overture Centennial has a partnership with Lyft. Our concierge is available during office hours to organize transportation through Lyft for our residents' convenience. Instead of paying per ride, our residents will be able to pay their Lyft bills monthly in addition to their rent.
What makes the chef or dining program at Overture Centennial 55+ Apartment Homes exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?
Overture Centennial is a 55+ active adult community, and therefore, does not have a meal plan or chef on-site. We include continental breakfast 5-days per week in our rent cost and can offer resources to our residents if they would like to explore meal options outside of our community.
What common areas are available for independent living residents?
Our 55+ active adult community has over 9,000 square feet of amenity spaces. Our residents will have access to an on-site fitness center, yoga studio, art studio, demonstration kitchen, dog park, swimming pool, two outdoor grilling and lounge areas, coffee bar, game room, and movie theater!
What safety features or security measures does Overture Centennial 55+ Apartment Homes offer to independent living residents?
We have secured fob access to our building, and call boxes for after-hours guests.
If Overture Centennial 55+ Apartment Homes accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?
We are pet friendly! Pets have limited access to many of our on-site amenities, however, we have an outdoor dog park and our community is conveniently located next to Pullen Park and near Dorothea Dix Park, so there are plenty of walking trails for you and your furry family members to enjoy.
Does Overture Centennial 55+ Apartment Homes work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?
No, we do not provide medical assistance.
Services and Amenities of Overture Centennial 55+ Apartment Homes
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
- Resident Capacity: 376
- Minimum Age: 55
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed
About Overture Centennial 55+ Apartment Homes
Opening Early 2020
Welcome to Overture Centennial 55+ Apartment Homes, a place to rediscover yourself in the comfort of your own 55+ active adult apartment home. We’ve thoughtfully designed your community to reflect all the charm and allure of its surrounding areas, with beautifully crafted residences and resort-inspired amenities to support an active, healthy and social lifestyle. Overture Centennial 55+ Apartment Homes you’re close to it all; minutes from parks and walking trails, shopping centers and upscale restaurants. Whether your day’s adventure calls for recreation or relaxation, you’re close to it all at Overture Centennial.
Apartment Home Features:
- Spacious open concept 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom with study and 2 bedroom apartment homes
- Gourmet kitchens with white granite countertops and glass tiled backsplash
- Sleek stainless-steel appliances
- Prep islands
- Designer lighting and brushed nickel hardware throughout
- Dishwasher and built-in microwaves
- Walk-in tiled showers with spa benches
- Ceramic tile flooring in bathrooms
- Vanity with granite counters
- Gooseneck faucets
- Medicine cabinets and linen closets
- Oversized framed mirrors
- Full size washer and dryer in each apartment home
- Stylish wood-style plank flooring
- Plush carpeting in bedrooms
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Individually controlled heating and AC
- Ceiling fans for added circulation
- Private balconies
- Additional storage space available
- 9,000 square feet of community spaces
- Elevator-accessible floors and air-conditioned corridors
- Smoke-free community
- The Scene, our great room for large gatherings
- Nosh coffee bar & bistro
- The Pad billiards and gaming room
- Cool & tranquil outside terrace
- Reel room private movie theater
- Relish demonstration kitchen
- Tease hair and nail spa
- Flex, state-of-the-art fitness center
- Namaste yoga studio
- The Plunge, our luxurious heated swimming pool
- Expansive sun deck