Brighton Gardens of Raleigh

3101 Duraleigh Road, Raleigh, NC 27612
Brighton Gardens of Raleigh (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 28 days

Please ask about our March Special Incentives!

Reviews of Brighton Gardens of Raleigh

Assisted Living Reviews for Brighton Gardens of Raleigh

January 05, 2017

By RB000011

Brighton Gardens of Raleigh was very nice and clean but way too expensive. I thought the people were very attentive to the residents, but my mother can't afford it, so it's not an option.

July 29, 2016

By Sandra156526

I visited Brighton Gardens, and their food was awful. The hallways were very small, and it was hard to get around. It’s on a very busy street, so it did not really look good at all. The staff was very nice. During my visit, they had the television on. They didn’t have any activities when we were there. The dining room was very small and old looking.

July 27, 2016

By Beth073721

I went to Brighton Gardens. I liked the atmosphere and the staff. Everybody seemed very friendly. They had a pretty dining area. The one thing I didn’t really care for about it was that most people sit out in front of the building in rocking chairs where there is a lot of traffic. The rooms seemed nice, cozy, comfortable, maybe a little bit dated with furnishings but overall very nice. It did not have a pool, but I do remember a salon and a small library. It seemed like there were a good variety of activities. They had a lot going on on the calendar. When I was there, there were some residents who were getting ready to head out shopping on a shuttle. It looked like it’s a very active community.

June 10, 2016

By CynthiaVUBNY

I loved Brighton Gardens of Raleigh and put down a deposit. It was clean, caring, and had attention being paid to all memory care unit people. I was impressed and rather happy with it. I think I saw the end of lunch when they are talking to each other and the caregivers. There was a lot of interacting and I was pleased with that. Instead of trying to control them with drugs, they were keeping them involved. The rooms are clean, nice, and pleasant. Rooms are had nothing because people furnish them. The rooms are just a blank space.

November 21, 2014

By Caring102062050

We have visited Brighton Gardens, and we did like this facility, but it was more expensive than we could afford. They offer lots of services, but at that time my sister-in-law did not need all of those. Their staff seemed fine. The rooms were fine, but they were not big enough. We were not able to eat there, but the food looked fine.

February 28, 2014

We were able to put dad at Brighton Gardens of Raleigh last October. We looked at several facilities and we liked this facility the most. Dad had an accident and is having brain injuries, so from the specifics of activities there are very few that he could participate in. The only ones that he can go to are the ones that are exercise related. We’ve been very happy with the staff for the most part. They all have been very friendly and helpful and in general, I am really pleased.

November 28, 2013

By Janice23

We found Brighton Gardens of Raleigh and we liked it, but unfortunately my father is not ready yet. The facility is great. It's clean and it looks like it was well run. The staff seemed very caring. I really don’t remember much of the activities, but they have social groups, cards, and classes. I was there during dinner time and the dining room smelled great. I would recommend this facility.

August 27, 2013

By Michelle32

Brighton Gardens of Raleigh was in my area. The staff seemed pleasant and very nice. The accommodation seemed clean and appropriate. They just didn't have much amenities and their residents were older. They could improve on having more activities both inside and outside the facility.

August 13, 2013

By Denise9

I was very impressed with Brighton Gardens of Raleigh and I really liked it but it was not affordable. The staff were good, very nice and they spent time with me. The place was well-ran, the living area and common area seemed like a pleasant place. The rooms were too small, so it would be better if they had bigger rooms. The residents all looked happy.

July 25, 2013

By Donna25

Brighton Gardens of Raleigh was absolutely beautiful. This facility was very clean. It was like a country club. The location works very well for me. I only met their administrator who gave me a tour of the place and she was very nice. As far as her staff goes, I really can't tell much about that, but the residents there were very nice.

May 27, 2013

By Gilmore

My mom has been a resident here for 5 years. Staff is attentive to need. Food is great (I've stayed for lunch as a visitor many times). I am so glad we found this place.....it has been a blessing.

July 05, 2012

By booboo2

As far as I can tell, the facility is really strong. The rooms and areas I walked through (not very extensive) seemed clean, well-lit and pretty well-appointed. The staff were friendly, as were many of the other residents. The resident sometimes complains about the food (too sweet, too salty, doesn't taste "authentic"), but I honestly haven't sampled anything besides a cookie, and this person is critical of most foods. I don't know about all the services they offer, but the resident says that she has a number of good friends and keep intellectually active. She is a well-to-do individual and very critical, so for her not to complain about a wide variety of ills probably speaks highly of the place and staff members. I do remember hearing a story about her spraining an ankle (or wrist? This was over a year ago) and she was really happy with the level of attention.

May 19, 2011

By jgflea

Friend or relative of resident

My Father in Law was a resident of this facility while recovering after surgery and our overall experience, including the staff, facility, meals and more, was exceptional. From the day we moved him in, the staff was exceptionally helpful and accommodating. Even though my father in law is somewhat ornery, the staff was always nice and courteous and went out of the way to make his stay enjoyable. His room was spacious and clean and the facility was impeccable. The food was above average and included things that you wouldn't normally see in an assisted living facility. Overall, we would gladly recommend this facility to anyone.

Photos of Brighton Gardens of Raleigh