Heartland Living & Rehabilitation at the Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital

1131 NORTH CHURCH STREET, Greensboro, NC 27401
Heartland Living & Rehabilitation at the Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Heartland Living & Rehabilitation at the Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital

Nursing Home Reviews for Heartland Living & Rehabilitation at the Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital

March 24, 2017

By Edspan

I don't know what it was but this place gave me the creeps. My mom has only been there as of this afternoon but I hated to leave her alone. She is very unhappy, Hope to move her asap.

July 28, 2011

By jksmith77

If I were to retire right now, it would be to Heartland. I pulled up into the parking lot and it seemed like I was pulling into a piece of blissfulness. Everything was pristine, from the grounds to the way the buildings were in place. Every single person (and I am not joking here) had a smile or grin on their face. I walked through the double doors and was greeted by an lady who had a smile from ear to ear. She either enjoyed her job or she put on a great show. She explained to me what Heartlands was all about and then she proceeded to let me take a visitor's pass and be on my way. I took a stroll through every turn I could, staying away from the restricted areas and trying to stay out of the way and just paying attention to how patients and caretakers responded to each other. I did not see one ill-manner towards anyone at all. I was astonished. This facility definitely gets five stars.

About Heartland Living & Rehabilitation at the Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital

Heartland Living & Rehabilitation at the Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital is a senior living provider in Greensboro, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Heartland Living & Rehabilitation at the Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heartland Living & Rehabilitation at the Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital