Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

August 22, 2011

By cdayton

I visited Saturn Nursing Home with a former client who was looking for a long term care facility. The facility is large, I would say a little larger than the "average" and my first impression was that it could have been a bit cleaner. The appearance was a bit dingy and dated, and there was a bit of an odor in the common areas, like maybe something stale. In addition, I peeked into two resident rooms that had a slight urine odor to them. My opinion was that housekeeping could do a better job with cleanliness and perhaps nursing with assistance to residents with personal care. The staff were friendly and I felt like the facility was adequately staffed. The Social Worker was very helpful in answering a few questions and the nurses smiled and said hello to us as we walked through. I did notice a couple of residents participating in an organized craft activity and it seemed as if the activity schedule was adequate to keep the residents busy. We didn't spend a lot of time in the facility but I would say that I would review it as average and probably would be neutral about recommending it to others. I would have liked to see a cleaner environment but did appreciate the attitude of staff throughout the facility.

Services and Amenities of Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Charlotte, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center