Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

December 22, 2012

By arut0328

For the most part I would recommend this facility to anybody that may be searching for a nursing home in the Charlotte area. Being an older facility that has been around for a while there we some areas that could use some TLC. Some simple paint and new furniture would be nice and would make the facility more appealing. However, with the staff on hand at the time, I would say it far outweighed the downside of the facility. Every time we visited we were greeted with a warm welcome and the staff was always attentive and on top of making sure we had everything we needed. I would put a special emphasis on the staff simply because my great grandmother passed away at the facility shortly after being admitted and they never once feel short on their end of taking care of the family. Anyone looking for a top notch facility should really consider checking this place out because I am sure you will not be let down or disappointed.

January 17, 2012

By travelbaby

My father is a resident of this so called nursing home. We are attempting to get him out of there. I have never seen a nursing home and care givers who don't care about their patients. My father has sat in his dirty diaper for hours before someone finally comes to change him. The staff treats him very poorly. He has developed bed sores while in there. He has just recently fallen out of his wheelchair and he laid there for who knows how long because the staff had turned off his alarm because they get tired of hearing it going off when he gets up. I would not recommend this home to anyone. His room is always dirty and we have to remind the staff to clean his room. Many times we have gone into visit him and we end up giving him a sponge bath because they don't even bother to do that. They don't even have wash clothes and towels in their rooms. Please if you are thinking of putting your loved one in here, DON'T. Keep looking and hopefully you will find a better home for him or her.

August 22, 2011

By cdayton

I visited Saturn Nursing Home with a former client who was looking for a long term care facility. The facility is large, I would say a little larger than the "average" and my first impression was that it could have been a bit cleaner. The appearance was a bit dingy and dated, and there was a bit of an odor in the common areas, like maybe something stale. In addition, I peeked into two resident rooms that had a slight urine odor to them. My opinion was that housekeeping could do a better job with cleanliness and perhaps nursing with assistance to residents with personal care. The staff were friendly and I felt like the facility was adequately staffed. The Social Worker was very helpful in answering a few questions and the nurses smiled and said hello to us as we walked through. I did notice a couple of residents participating in an organized craft activity and it seemed as if the activity schedule was adequate to keep the residents busy. We didn't spend a lot of time in the facility but I would say that I would review it as average and probably would be neutral about recommending it to others. I would have liked to see a cleaner environment but did appreciate the attitude of staff throughout the facility.

About Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Charlotte, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Saturn Nursing & Rehabilitation Center