Peak Resources- Charlotte

Peak Resources- Charlotte (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Peak Resources- Charlotte

Nursing Home Reviews for Peak Resources- Charlotte

April 10, 2015

It was a large facility, and the staff was nice, but not very specific for people who have dementia. They had a big yard, and they did outdoor activities. They had a very clean kitchen and dining room. I would recommend someone to go to Peak Resources if they have early dementia or for assisted living, but not the later stage of dementia.

December 14, 2014

By naturalstate

This facility is extremely understaffed. They have 20 patients to 1 CNA and 1 nurse, we have to be there to constantly make sure the needs are being met. Most of the employees have their name badges turned backwards so that was a red flag; some of the PT's are extremely rude and lack any bedside manners with dealing with the elderly. There maybe two or three employees that really care. I am looking for another place.

January 29, 2014

I toured a lot of nursing homes in the last three days. Some of them were really depressing, dirty, and smelly. But Peake Resources was clean. It's just a new place and so far, it's good. We had two issues, but they've worked with us to get that straightened out and my mom is feeling much better. I would say the staff is good. So far, they've been eager to work with us. We actually had a few problems when we first got her in there, and they did work with us to get those issues solved.

January 08, 2014

By starchildsister

Other

I was not happy with the rating, they scored low in everything,medical care,saftey,staff,! From my experience some of the staff was unfriendly and rude. The nurses were not knowledgeable about their patients or their needs, they ONLY administer medication. If you had any issues or concerns and brought to the attention of the director of nursing,,,they would tell you one thing and the staff something totally different, They could not be trusted..This is not a place I would place a love one.They are very much under staffed.They appeared amiable and very inviting in the very beginning,but after 2 weeks of being a resident I was sorry we even step foot on their property.Out of 10 staff members I would say only one or two really cared about their client. After a month of crying every night for leaving my father up there and making such an awful decision without doing my homework, we transferred to another facility. We were referred by Presbyterian hosp.but we were mislead.

About Peak Resources- Charlotte

Peak Resources- Charlotte is a senior living provider in Charlotte, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Peak Resources- Charlotte for more details on services and rates.

Map of Peak Resources- Charlotte