Waterview Nursing Home

Reviews of Waterview Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Waterview Nursing Home

February 22, 2015

By William83546050

I was at Waterview Nursing Care Center for two years. When I was there, I had many problems. I wouldn’t agree with their policy; I had a big problem with the administration. There were all kinds of bad stuff. I wasn’t allowed out. It was almost like I was a prisoner. Otherwise, it was an excellent place. The activities were great. They had birthday parties every month. They had outings every 90 days. As far as the activities, I could never say anything bad about them. They always had something going on. There were 2-people rooms. The dining area was good and well-cleaned. The food was good. As far as the facilities, I had no complaints. Security was tight. The people that worked there were very kind, very helpful, and non-judgmental. I would recommend it only if you were in such bad shape that you couldn’t care for yourself.

Services and Amenities of Waterview Nursing Home

• Tagalog

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Waterview Nursing Home

Waterview Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Flushing, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Waterview Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Waterview Nursing Home