Waterview Nursing Home

Reviews of Waterview Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Waterview Nursing Home

February 22, 2015

By William83546050

I was at Waterview Nursing Care Center for two years. When I was there, I had many problems. I wouldn’t agree with their policy; I had a big problem with the administration. There were all kinds of bad stuff. I wasn’t allowed out. It was almost like I was a prisoner. Otherwise, it was an excellent place. The activities were great. They had birthday parties every month. They had outings every 90 days. As far as the activities, I could never say anything bad about them. They always had something going on. There were 2-people rooms. The dining area was good and well-cleaned. The food was good. As far as the facilities, I had no complaints. Security was tight. The people that worked there were very kind, very helpful, and non-judgmental. I would recommend it only if you were in such bad shape that you couldn’t care for yourself.

Services and Amenities of Waterview Nursing Home

• Tagalog

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Waterview Nursing Home

Waterview Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Flushing, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Waterview Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Waterview Nursing Home