Cobble Hill Health Center Brooklyn, NY

Reviews of Cobble Hill Health Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Cobble Hill Health Center

January 20, 2012

By Ms. Glover

My uncle was admitted into the Cobble Hill nursing home on December 27, 2011 and the transition from the hospital to the nursing home was successful. He has been admitted for a six week regimen of antibotic infusion. Therefore he is able to do what is necessary for his own daily needs. Unfortunately, my uncle has a rooomate who is, and I believe the phrase is non-ambulatory, he is unable to walk or care for himself. I am unaware of the gentlemans conditions but my uncle complains about the level of care his roommate recieves. Just yesterday my uncle stated "This gentleman layed in his own waste for over three hours and if I needs to go into a nursing home for care that this is not the facility he would want to reside at". When visiting the facility its cleaniliness is fair, as it was the holidays and many of the staff are on vacation. Food appears to be fair, my uncle is unhappy as condiments are limited. Overall Cobble Hill Nursing Home is a place I would consider if I needed to place a family member for long term care. Location is great.

March 03, 2009

By kpt-1

My loved one stayed here

They left my mother to dehydrate and had not given her proper medication. If you have a loved one , you may want to consider another facility in the city. Rude personel is enough to scared us away for good. Thank God we got her out of there!

Adult Day Care Reviews for Cobble Hill Health Center

• Russian
  • Spanish

• Staff Patient Ratio: Unknown

About Cobble Hill Health Center

Cobble Hill Health Center is a senior living provider in Brooklyn, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Cobble Hill Health Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Cobble Hill Health Center