Ditmas Park Care Center

Reviews of Ditmas Park Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Ditmas Park Care Center

November 15, 2017

By Judy J

A few months ago, I went to the hospital for surgery and decided that Ditmas Park Care Center would be my choice for my post-procedure rehab. The rehab program that the therapists customized for me is enjoyable yet thorough. I'm always motivated to get to my sessions on time because all of the therapists make my day! While we are working together, I always feel ambitious about meeting my personal rehab goals designed for me by my therapists. I am looking forward to walking unassisted again so I can continue doing the things that I love most such as visiting the local senior center, walking my Pomeranian named ”Sugar", and even visiting my favorite casino! I have recently progressed to using a walker, and I am getting closer and closer to achieving my objective. Thank you very much to everyone at Ditmas Park Rehab & Care Center for all of your kindness and diligence! Keep up the good work!!

October 10, 2017

By Mary Dem

Thanks to all the staff and doctors at Ditmas Park rehab for their amazing care and attention to my health and recovery for the duration of my stay at their rehabilitation center in Brooklyn. I could not have asked for more dedication and compassion, or better therapy and care. I am forever grateful.

October 04, 2017

By Marin Family

We have nothing but thanks and gratitude for all the wonderful staff and care providers at the Ditmas Park Care and Rehab facility in Brooklyn, NY, for the wonderful care they provided our Mom, Lucia M. They could not have been more compassionate and caring and the therapy was phenomenal. Thank you Ditmas Park Care Center!

September 18, 2017

By Peyman T

Ditmas Park Rehab or as the people here say "Ditmas", is a great facility. My family member was here over the last few months and we are all very happy. Rehab: The rehab downstairs is unbelievable. The therapists are patient and understanding. The progress my loved one made was honestly not in our slightest dreams. Nurses: The nursing staff are top - notch. Medications are given on time and with a smile. Meals: The food here is actually quite good. We are always offered complimentary guest trays when we come visit. As much as people think that all rehab center/hospital food tastes the same, this doesn't. Administration/Social Workers: Very accessible. The administrator and his assistant do daily rounds and have a good grip over what goes on on every floor. There is a lot of construction going on because they are expanding into a brand new facility with other services. Don't let that turn you away. We are really happy with the care here and would recommend this to everyone!!

July 14, 2017

By C. Andre.

I am a relative of a former resident of Ditmas Park Nursing Home. The administration there leaves a lot to be desired. They make excuses for their non caring staff. They supervisor of social work shows no compassion towards family members. If the administration and supervisors are such poor examples of how to provide compassion, what do you expect to receive from the line staff. Do not send your love one to this nursing home.

March 23, 2017

By sadness64

This is a horrible nursing home. They almost killed my sister. I personally witness the staff leave my sister wet laying in her urine and feces after I had spoke to the Assistant Director about the quality of care she was receiving. My sister was so dehydrated until she had to return to the hospital. She had black stool, throwing up and a bad head ache. She was to receive 2-3 bags of intravenous fluid a day. From March 14 to March 21 they never give her he fluids she became very dehydrated . The staff is only there for a pay check they are not concerned about the quality of care the patients receive, I have no problem telling people what happen to my sister because it is the truth and we have medical records to back up what I am saying. Be aware before you send your love ones there. They may not make it out a live.

October 17, 2016

By Aleo

Recently management made a decision to move around CNAs to different floors. It has made the residents very unhappy as they have grown familiar, and developed relationships with the staff. It is very unsettling for the residents

February 26, 2016

By Loving son10

My father was in rehab at Ditmas Park Care Center is good. However, my mother had problems with the nurses’ aides, they were short staffed, and a lot complained of too much work. My father would have to wait during change of shift to get things done. They need more aide there. The rooms were fine, but I think it could have been updated in terms of the lighting and décor.

August 13, 2012

By Mary Ann4

Right now, my Father is in a nursing home in Ditmas Park Rehab Care Center. He's been there about 3 weeks now. We personally chose this nursing home. Anyway, it's only temporary. I must say the staff treats my father very good. He's well taken care of. It's a very clean facility and has a home-like feeling. It's nicely decorated. With regards to the food I must say he's eating properly. It's a very nice facility. They have a residents� sitting room wherein they have events going on every day. They have some entertainment and activities for the residents which is good. I will recommend them to others.

Photos of Ditmas Park Care Center

Services and Amenities of Ditmas Park Care Center

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Financial Guidance Extra: We Help With Medicaid Application

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

• Staff Patient Ratio: 6:1
  • Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

About Ditmas Park Care Center

ditmasparkrehabcare.com

It's all about you!

Great care starts with great people. That’s why the Ditmas Park staff is made up of people who are warm, caring, and dedicated. Our nurses work around the clock to provide expert nursing care and our dedicated caregivers and aides respond to our residents’ every need.

Personal care, concierge services, companionship – assistance is there, at the push of a bedside button. Ditmas Park offers many services to provide additional comfort, and enhance your stay or the stay of your loved one. Great entertainment, kosher food, religious services for all denominations – even accommodations for family members. If there is something you need, we will provide it. With care.

We have achieved the coveted 5-Star Rating with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid!

Map of Ditmas Park Care Center