Brooklyn Adult Care Center

Reviews of Brooklyn Adult Care Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Brooklyn Adult Care Center

September 11, 2016

By Sam756324

I didn’t like Brooklyn Adult Care Center; I don’t think it’s a place my sister would be happy. I really didn’t like the atmosphere. There were people in front of the building hanging around and smoking. It looked more like a shelter. The person who’s supposed to show me around wasn’t there. I saw a two-bedroom, and it was clean. The staff was OK, and we communicate with them pretty well.

June 23, 2011

By DeusCharms

I had an uncle who lived in a assisted living when i lived in new york. When we visited him he had a studio room and it was comfortable but some things were not working one hundred percent. The kitchen sink would spit the water out in burst a few times, the toilet had to be held to flush but it was a nice place in general. nothing bad about it really. There was also a nurse who stopped by and i appreciated her because she was very caring with my uncle and took care of him. As far as I'm concerned the building was in good shape and looked good to me.

Costs for Brooklyn Adult Care Center

Photos of Brooklyn Adult Care Center

Services and Amenities of Brooklyn Adult Care Center

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AF0213B

• About Brooklyn Adult Care Center

Newly renovated in 2006, Brooklyn Adult Care Center is a modern and fully furnished 210-bed facility. It offers it's residents attractive and comfortable accommodations, nutritious food, and an array of creative and innovative activities. Located in the heart of the residential area of East New York, this facility is accessible to all local public transportation, and is conveniently near several shopping malls, local restaurants and stores. At Brooklyn Adult Care Center, we work hard to ensure an independent living environment, where everyone can thrive and succeed. We offer just the right amount of assistance tailored to each resident’s individual needs, enabling each person to live in the most independent and least restrictive environment. Brooklyn Adult Care Center offers a wide spectrum of services including case management, recreational activities, assistance with self-administration of medications and meal preparation.

Our alternative to nursing home enables nursing home eligible residents to receive home health care services in the facility, delaying or preventing the need for admission to a nursing home. Medicaid funded.

Map of Brooklyn Adult Care Center