Hudson Pointe at Riverdale Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

3220 Henry Hudson Parkway, Bronx, NY 10463
Hudson Pointe at Riverdale Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Hudson Pointe at Riverdale Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

Nursing Home Reviews for Hudson Pointe at Riverdale Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

February 01, 2017

By Vernon P.

My girlfriend was at Hudson Pointe for eight days. Their attendants were pretty nice and very active people. You don’t really see anyone sitting around. They were always busy taking care of their patients and doing their jobs. It was located in an excellent neighborhood.

March 17, 2015

I thought Hudson Pointe was a nice facility, and the rooms looked nice, but it didn't look like it was lively. They need to improve on the outside grounds and staff interaction. They were more rigid. Regarding activities, I didn't see too much.

September 26, 2012

By smile58

The online presentation for the center contrasted with my actual visit to the facility. The atmosphere of the center was very gloomy in spite of the bright decor. The outside was not aesthetically appealing and inviting. It is accessible by public transportation, but the facility is not in a good location and parking is not convenient. The receptionist was always cordial, but I was concerned about security. I was not asked for any type of identification. Some of the staff members were not attentive to my requests and had an attitude when I asked for assistance. Patients were allowed to sit outside the doorway of other patients' room, which I thought was rather strange and intrusive. The dietary was excellent and family members were provided complimentary meals. I was impressed with the scheduled activities for patients. Administering of medications was thoroughly monitored. The visiting hours were flexible and I could spend extra time with my loved one.

Services and Amenities of Hudson Pointe at Riverdale Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

• French
  • Russian
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

About Hudson Pointe at Riverdale Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation

Hudson Pointe at Riverdale Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation is a senior living provider in Bronx, New York that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Hudson Pointe at Riverdale Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation for more details on services and rates.

Map of Hudson Pointe at Riverdale Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation