Brookdale Tramway Ridge

4910 Tramway Ridge, Albuquerque, NM 87111
Brookdale Tramway Ridge (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 10 days

Seasons change, but your rates don't have to. Move in by December 17, 2021, and lock in your monthly rate until 2023. Plus, get $1,000 per month off your first three months! Restrictions apply; ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Tramway Ridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Tramway Ridge

December 20, 2015

By Jeanne31

Brookdale Tramway Ridge has a dog who used to be a resident's animal. When the resident passed, the family members did not want the dog, so the dog stayed there. It was really neat; sometimes animals are a part of a lot of people's life, and to have an animal around, I think, kind of helps. It was just really neat that there was a friendly dog roaming around. Everything was really good; they had a very good presentation. The dining room was open and airy, not a claustrophobic place or anything like that. This one had a little age to it, as far as the memory care part, but that tells me they've been around for a while, and they're going to continue being around. They had an outdoor garden that the residents are able to go out and work in. Some of them go out and plant flowers, somebody else goes out and digs up the flowers, and then somebody else goes out and replants them again.

December 16, 2015

By Jeannie12

My mother's been in other places, and I wasn't satisfied with the care. The care at Brookdale seems to be very consistent, and since it's a nationwide company, things seem to run better. The environment is nice and clean, the employees are very consistent and well-trained, and the food is good. She's in the memory care unit, so they do a lot of different activities, like exercises and people that come in to play music, to get individuals involved. They have different games that they play and do outings.

December 04, 2015

By Granddotter

Other

My grandma was here for over a year and had multiple falls the last resulting in a broken hip. The staff was often absent and distant.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. Please be assured the safety and well-being of our residents is our first priority and we share their concerns as well as the concerns of their families. We have shared your feedback with our regional management team.

May 06, 2015

We visited Brookdale, and we thought it was very impersonal and didn’t like it at all. I just met one person; she was a sales manager, and she was very business-like.

We are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed when you visited Brookdale Place of Albuquerque. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts. Your input is very important to us and we will share your feedback with our management team.

March 07, 2015

By Cathy102655950

Brookdale was very nice, but they only offered studio apartments -- which is what I want for my mother at this point -- but they were small, and I couldn’t put my mother in that kind of a limited space. I think what they were trying to do is take the residents out of their apartments so they would participate with the activities. The location was beautiful. It was looking at the mountains. I like the medication area. They had some features that we don’t have in the facility we are in. They had a round the clock RN and a physician who visits the facility. The problem was I could have maybe handled the smaller room had it cost less, but it was more than she pays now for a one bedroom. The staff was wonderful; I got to meet the activities director, the marketing person, and the RN.

February 25, 2015

The assisted living facility at Brookdale Place was very nice, clean, and very friendly. However, when mom got worse and had to go into an Alzheimer’s unit, it’s a whole different building and that one just reminded me of a nursing home. I was just not happy with the feel that I got.

October 27, 2014

By Carol4393

At Brookdale Place of Albuquerque, I like how many staff members they have. It was more than some of the other places. Also, the staff was just very responsive to the patients. The place was really well kept and very clean. At that time when I visited, they had singing going on and art therapy. I visited this place for my father. We ate there and the food was very good. The rooms were very clean and there was more space in a room than I thought it was going to be. Brookdale Place was more homey than the other facility.

December 12, 2013

I did check out Brookdale Place and the facility was very nice and very pleasant. It has a beautiful lobby and dining area. I could see that food looked good. The people were very helpful. There were several old gentlemen that were either seen on a couch or in a wheelchair. We were there for about an hour looking around and when we came back those guys were same there. They were just sitting there or sleeping. When we were walking by the rooms, there was one room and we saw a lady that passed out on her bed. We could see her pass out, spread eagle facing towards the door, and that was very concerning to me. The facility was great, but the execution was not that great.

November 26, 2013

By Trishana

I have found an assisted living for my father and he is set. Brookdale is close to my uncle. The staff is fantastic, the rooms are very nice but the food is terrible. There are lots of activities but my father chooses not to participate in them.

October 11, 2013

The minute we walked in to Brookdale, we had a very warm fuzzy feeling with this place. It has a homey feel to it. It is not like some other facilities that are so big and the hallways are like big huge motels that even I felt lost. It was not so structured that it felt stuffy. The facility specializes with dementia/Alzheimer's. The reason why we felt that Brookdale was more appropriate was because it was the layout of the facility more than anything and the program that they offer. The staff was very friendly and their interaction with their clients, their patients, was just very warm.

October 05, 2013

By Larry21

Brookdale Place has a newer building. It's clean and the rooms are more spacious than in other facilities.

September 26, 2013

By Lovely Wife

Brookdale Place of Albuquerque offered only assisted living and I wasn't interested with that. The staff were very nice to me when I went there but the facility is not something I wanted.

August 26, 2012

By Mrk C.

This place has an independent living to assisted living units. My parents stay in a bedroom apartment with a small kitchen. The apartment also has a very scenic view of the mountain. As of the moment, they are perfectly okay. They can still manage their everyday activities. I also observed that this place provides activities for their residents. We are contented of how things are going for our loved ones here. This place is highly recommended.

June 22, 2012

By dianaleazlee91

You walk in the door and the air just smells fresh and clean. You walk down the hallways and it doesnt feel like a hospital, or anything uncomfortable. It feels like a place that would be great to call home. The front desk receptionists are some of the friendliest people i have ever met, and they are willing to help you with absolutely anything you might need help with. The staff takes their time with each and every resident to insure that they are always happy and content. They have social gatherings, dinners, dances, and game nights. All the residents i met were extremly happy with their stay at Brookdale Place of Albuquerque.

Memory Care Reviews for Brookdale Tramway Ridge

Photos of Brookdale Tramway Ridge

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Tramway Ridge

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Yes

About Brookdale Tramway Ridge

Brookdale Tramway Ridge provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each assisted living and Alzheimer's care resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Tramway Ridge