Brandywine Living at Voorhees

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Voorhees

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Living at Voorhees

August 19, 2014

By Y Romero

Brandywine Senior Living proved to be a God send for my family. In Dec. 2013, I was caring for my 92 year old terminally ill Mother at home, working and also caring for a 90 year old family friend who had become extremely dependent due to failing health. Papa Bryson and I visited the week before Christmas and were immediately struck by the sheer beauty of the facility and the warmth of the staff. It was a perfect match and he moved in Jan. While I am sad to say I lost my beloved Mother at the end of January and Papa at the end of March, I can honestly say it probably wood have been sooner had it not been for the assistance I received from the entire staff. It should be noted he was mobile when he arrived but gave up when Mom passed. The staff recognized his deep depression and immediately jumped into an action plan. They made his last days beautiful and he left this earth knowing he was loved. I have never worked with a more compassionate group of people who I still consider great friends.

August 14, 2014

By Lovingkindness

From our first meeting at Brandywine Senior Living in Voorhees we knew we were in a very special place. Melissa. Director of Community Relations, was warm and caring, and genuinely interested in my Mom and her needs. She gave us clear and concise information that enabled us to make an informed decision about whether to pursue Brandywine or to look elsewhere. We met Tracy, the Wellness Director who is a Registered Nurse, and she was very knowledgeable about my Mom’s health issues and made her feel comfortable and cared about. The Executive Director of the facility, Gary, has taken the time to know my Mom and us well and he is very interested and attuned to everything going on at Brandywine. We also had occasion to meet Brenda, co-founder, Chief Executive Officer and President of all the Brandywine facilities, and her warmth, kindness and quest for excellence is reflected at every level of Brandywine. The directors of each department, including the nursing staff, the maintenance staff, the helpers, the chefs and the waiters are always trying to make life better, easier and to be enjoyed by my Mom and the other residents, while keeping an eye on the health and safety of the residents as well. The food is excellent and the chefs and servers keep in mind individual residents’ dietary needs and preferences. I once told Gary the director that the best way to describe Brandywine is the word “lovingkindness”. This was a very important decision where my Mom should live, and she loves it at Brandywine. It looks like a Ritz-Carlton and has so many amenities! There is a physical therapy person on the premises, a chauffeur, many social activities, a theatre, a pub, a hair salon, a pool and more. Brandywine should be the very first place that anyone should look at for assisted living in the Voorhees area. It is wonderful!

August 13, 2014

By Brandywine is the best in South Jersey!

My mother moved lived in Brandywine Assisted living for a few months before needing to be moved to their memory care. Both living areas surpassed our expectations and provided a comfortable, safe and positive environment for my mother. The food is fantastic, the activities are plentiful, the entire building and living areas are kept clean and most importantly, the staff is kind. They treat all residents with respect, and make every person feel special. In my opinions, there is Brandywine and there is everyone else. Brandywine is the second Assisted Living my mother has lived in and the only one I would recommend to family and friends.

About Brandywine Living at Voorhees

Brandywine Living at Voorhees is a senior living provider in Voorhees, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Brandywine Living at Voorhees for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Voorhees