Avenir Memory Care

Reviews of Avenir Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Avenir Memory Care

August 28, 2018

By David

I like Avenir Memory Care at Summerlin (Summerlin Memory Care). It's clean and brand new. The staff is very attentive and seems to be very caring. It just seems like there's flexibility in how one wants their loved one managed. I like that a lot and I hope that doesn't change. It's convenient and close. Expense-wise, it's very reasonably-priced. It's not a point system but instead it's a flat fee and no surprises. My dad has already moved in and we're very satisfied. I feel lucky that I found them. There are plenty of rooms to choose from, but they're filling up fast. They're very responsive and I liked them a lot.

August 11, 2018

By David

My mother is in Avenir at Summerlin. It is a brand new, clean place. They have what they call neighborhoods where they group each resident according to their level of needs. Not all memory care is the same, so as residents progress, they move to a different neighborhood with more people in the same condition as opposed to grouping them together. The rooms are nice. They're about average size for memory care. They're nice, new, and clean. They offer normal activities too. They have a kitchen area where they involve the residents in basic food crafts. They also have music activities and crafts. From what I have seen, the food looks pretty good, but there seems to be a lot of pasta dishes. The staff members are very good and very attentive. If you ask them to do something, they're right there doing it for you. Overall, the place is absolutely stellar. It is a new place, so everything is very clean and well laid-out. The price is a good rate too. We got locked into a founder's rate, so it will never change for the entire stay regardless of the level of care.
See all Memory Care reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Photos of Avenir Memory Care

About Avenir Memory Care

Avenir Memory Care is a senior living provider in Las Vegas, Nevada that offers residents Memory Care. Contact Avenir Memory Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Avenir Memory Care