The Blake at Township

Reviews of The Blake at Township

Assisted Living Reviews for The Blake at Township

January 20, 2012

By Knotcrazy

The Blake at Township is a very modern-feeling from hat I have seen visiting my grandparents. it is clean, well-lit and the staff all seem very friendly. My grandparents living there have been very happy with how much privacy they still have even though it is an assisted living community. My grandfather had recently broken his hip and they have been wonderful helping with his rehabilitation and movement as they have their own facilities so he doesn't have to travel far. Though, my grandparents are not a fan of the food and wish it was a bit fresher. they tend to bring their own food into their kitchenette or ask for us to bring supplies when we visit, so that is something to take into account. They do really enjoy the community and activities The Blake has set up throughout the week and find the experience living there more positive than negative.

August 24, 2011

By tiffnich

The Blake is a new, modern facility. The building is lovely and the food is good. Everyone I have met is kind and helpful.

Independent Living Reviews for The Blake at Township

Services and Amenities of The Blake at Township

About The Blake at Township

The Blake at Township is a senior living provider in Ridgeland, Mississippi that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact The Blake at Township for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Blake at Township