Country Manor Campus Sartell, MN

Reviews of Country Manor Campus

Assisted Living Reviews for Country Manor Campus

March 20, 2018

By Kyle Room 504

I just wanted to say it was most helpful for me in the condition that I was in. I basically couldn't do anything . Thay brought me back to where I could walk with a walker and take care of myself. Then so I could have my total hip replacement. Champion Rehab was amazing. I want to say a special thanks to all the people who helped me in rehab. Now I am walking with a cane and it will get better. Thank you Kyle.

January 20, 2017

By Suzie002726

Country Manor was the only place that had the level of care mom needed. The food is good. The staff is trained, has longevity, are happy, and have a lot of patience with my mom. The family is very happy to have Mom there. You can customize the type of care you need, and they are very flexible with the price.

September 30, 2016

By Nancy132851

Country Manor is a big community, and it has all levels of care. It was new, very modern, clean, and friendly. They had multiple activities at the campus, they have a store, a pharmacy, a fast food restaurant, and a bank. The staff is super friendly and nice. The rooms were small but adequate, and they encourage the residents to come out of the rooms. The location is perfect, and the grounds were very well taken care of.

September 29, 2014

By Thomas47

I am in Country Manor. I choose it because it is very nice. They have all kinds of buildings. They have pharmacy, banks, and doctors. Everything is right here, and I don't have to go anywhere. They have old folks homes, rehabilitation, apartments, and all kinds of things. I am in a two-bedroom apartment and it is very nice. When I had a tour, Gail showed me around and she was very nice. By far this is the best facility I have been. You just sit down in the dining area and they bring you the food. They have a lot of activites going on every day and twice a week we go on a bus tour. There's always something for us and it's top notch here.

Photos of Country Manor Campus

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Unkown

About Country Manor Campus

Voted the BEST Senior Living Facility in Central MN in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018!

5-star CMS Government Rating for Quality Care

Recognized on U.S. News and World Reports “100 Best Nursing Facilities”

HomeCare Elite: Named in the top 25th percentile of home care providers in the U.S.

Map of Country Manor Campus