Windemere Park Health & Rehab Center

Reviews of Windemere Park Health & Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Windemere Park Health & Rehab Center

August 11, 2020

By Atlee

My dad has been in the rehab facility for 3 wks. I went and visited him last week and requested for him to be shaved and a shower. I went back today . He has not been shaved and he had the same clothes he had on last week. I am livid . My dad has aged 20 yrs since he’s been there. Do not put your parent in this facility. I wouldn’t put my dog or worst enemy there..I’ve talked to two people and asked who should I speak to about this. I got no answers.

May 14, 2019

By Johnathon

What a wonderful place, very clean, staff are very compassionate and readily available for assistance. The therapy staff are so pleasant and patient with the residents. What we thought would take 3months to regain strength for our loved one; only took 5 weeks. The interaction during activity programs and socialization of other residents also helped in the healing process. I highly recommend this facility. Another family member is moving into their Assisted Living community. My kids enjoy the pool when visiting and the residents love the water aerobics they offer.

April 18, 2017

By maggie12345

My mother was in the skilled nursing area of Windemere Park. The help are slow to answer call lights and my mother was left in bed most of the time. I found the staff to be chatting more about the events of their social life and not serving the patients. I got my mother out of there as fast as I could because I feared for her safety.

Photos of Windemere Park Health & Rehab Center

About Windemere Park Health & Rehab Center

Windemere Park Health & Rehab Center provides skilled nursing and rehabilitation services in a residential setting. Our professionally trained staff is committed to provide the best care possible. Skilled Nursing services provided by Windemere Park, are designed for those who are in need of 24-hour nursing care. Our staff provides nursing care by registered nurses (RN), licensed practical nurses (LPN), and nurses aides 24 hours a day. You (or your loved one) are somebody special who deserve the very best and you will be treated with the utmost respect and dignity. Windemere Park continuing care retirement community is conveniently located, and your room at the care center is designed to feel like home, giving you the freedom to add your own personal touches. You’ll also have access to a wonderful dining room, activity room and cozy visiting spaces where you can connect with friends and family.

Map of Windemere Park Health & Rehab Center