Lockwood of Fenton

Reviews of Lockwood of Fenton

Independent Living Reviews for Lockwood of Fenton

July 29, 2015

By Pat110161450

The staff is very friendly at Lockwood of Fenton. The woman that I have been working with is very accommodating. The rooms are very spacious. We are moving my mother-in-law in the first part of August. They have card clubs, different games, and bus trips.

We are so excited to have your Mother in law here soon! We are so pleased that you both have chosen to become a part of our Lockwood Family and that you have had a wonderful experience.

June 26, 2014

We've visited the Lockwood of Fenton. It just seemed clean and friendly. They have a little shop, like a Dollar Store shop. My mother is on a waiting list, and I put a $50 deposit down. They said it's a year's waiting list. The only thing holding us out on that place, which is for low income, is that we need additional income even though it's low income. Nice apartment. The positive side is the building itself, the surroundings, and also the fact that they have on-site nursing help. They don't farm it out to a company. They had a lot of things going on, like bingo and cards. The staff goes over the packet that they give you. It was pretty clear cut but not rushed.

August 27, 2013

By Bill26

The food is not very good at Lockwood of Fenton but everything else is fine. I like best the location of this place because it is close to my eldest son. The place is very nice and well kept-up. The rooms are okay. The people that work here are fine, helpful and pleasant.

Costs for Lockwood of Fenton

Photos of Lockwood of Fenton

Services and Amenities of Lockwood of Fenton

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: All Residents Have In Room Full Kitchens (Including Oven, Etc.)

• General Store
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, Billiard Room, Game Room

• Activities Extra: Happy Hour Every Friday

About Lockwood of Fenton

Lockwood of Fenton is a full-service senior living community where our residents are encouraged to enjoy an active, independent retirement without the cares and worries that homeownership brings. Our spacious apartments are equipped with every convenience, and the services and amenities found throughout the community make life easy. You’ll enjoy privacy when you want it, and the company of friends when you choose.

Without the chores of homeownership, residents of Lockwood of Fenton experience an independent living lifestyle that’s carefree and enriched by opportunities. Friendly card games, relaxing afternoons in the lending library, scheduled outings for shopping and doctor appointments and more. You’ll have plenty of options here and plenty of time. You’ll also have friends, to do them with, and savor it all.

Map of Lockwood of Fenton