Waltonwood at Cherry Hill

Waltonwood at Cherry Hill (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Waltonwood at Cherry Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for Waltonwood at Cherry Hill

December 16, 2014

Waltonwood was so expensive. The staff was very pleasant. That is the one place where the woman tried her hardest to make sure that I went there. She was really selling the place. The room was nice, but I didn't think it was safe for my father because he needed greater supervision. The dining area was very nice. They had a lot of activities. The place was very well maintained; however, it wasn't diverse enough for me. For a father with dementia, you want a little more familiarity as he would be the only black person there.

December 01, 2014

By Lisa27193950

Currently we are using Waltonwood for my dad. It is clean, and the atmosphere is good. The staff treats my dad very good. They have a good staff, and they seem to be trained well. He has his own apartment that is a studio style. It has a small kitchen area, and it has no appliances other than a refrigerator. The space is fine. They have a physical coordinator that exercises with the residents every week. They have an activities person that plays games with them like bingo and cards. Every week they go out to lunch. They have activities where they may go to a park or dancing. Their activities person is very good. The food is OK. They have a restaurant style dining room. The best feature is their atmosphere. It is decorated nicely and upscale.

April 11, 2014

By Lisa81895250

Waltonwood was beautiful. I would like to move there, but I have to be 60, so I couldn't live there yet. It was an apartment complex, and they had 10 different floor plans. Anywhere, the smallest apartment was 550 square feet; that's for one bedroom and one bath all the way up to 2,200 square feet, which has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and it was bigger than my house. It has a gorgeous kitchen. The place was huge. It had a movie theater in it. We had dinner there. It was all china and linen, and you have a waitress or waiter wait on you. It was gorgeous. They also had a two-bedroom apartment that was reserved for guests that you could use if you want to visit your parents.

June 22, 2012

By Eve1

Very nice lobby/dining area with tablecloths. Open feeling. Toured the apt. rooms available and very nice. Staff friendly. Entrance way was a bit dark with dark green/wine red color scheme but felt very private which I liked.

November 18, 2011

By sophie2

This is a well-run, beautiful facility. Staff members are attentive, caring and friendly. Health care providers come on-site, so there are no transportation costs for routine care visits. Structured activities in Memory Care are excellent. Communication is prompt. Pricing structure 'reasonable' compared to another facility we had experience with that charged considerably more and provided considerably less care and service in a far more oppressive environment.

Independent Living Reviews for Waltonwood at Cherry Hill

October 23, 2013

By Doris15

The place is so pretty, it is so nice there. They don’t have just a piano, they have a grand piano. Big, beautiful apartments. I am sure because Michael is retarded they didn’t want us there. It was so obvious. One day it was fine, the next they said you can’t live here, and refunded our money. I wouldn’t go there and live there now even if they paid me. I don’t want to live with people like that.

Dear Doris15, I appreciate your feedback relating to your experience at Waltonwood, and am very sorry we were unable to help you. Please call me to discuss the specifics of your situation further at 248-865-1600. I look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Linda Rose

Services and Amenities of Waltonwood at Cherry Hill

About Waltonwood at Cherry Hill

Waltonwood at Cherry Hill is a senior living provider in Canton, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact Waltonwood at Cherry Hill for more details on services and rates.

Map of Waltonwood at Cherry Hill